[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this manipulation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: manipulation1.jpg (104 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
manipulation1.jpg
104 KB, 1024x768
I had problems with my gf before, even went to a psychologist (that psychologist was a little bit weird), she told me that my gf was a manipulative person.

Lately I've been sick, like really bad diarrhea that doesn't allow me to go out of my house (that's what the medic told me). It's dangerous to go outside without a bathroom near in the condition I am right now.

Problem is, I can't go places with her too. And everytime this happens she starts messaging/saying "Oh, it would be so good if you were here because this is so great" while i'm in the bathroom dumping all my soul in liquid form.

It seems weird, and to be honest feels bad because I always explained to her "I'm really sorry but I can't go in the condition I am, hope you have a nice time". At least that kind of stuff of "it would be better if you were here" makes me feel worse because I really want to go outside the fucking batroom.

I invited her to an important event for next week, she refused because a friend of hers asked her a favor. And i'm cool with that, not like her, that gets angry when I say I can't for reasons that really don't allow me to go.

Am I overreacting or what? Maybe I'm feeling bad because right now I have this freaking diarrhea, I don't know, but I don't think it's fair.
>>
Idk. Maybe it depends on how many times you've stood her up. If she got angry the first few times then something.
>>
Son, first of all, eat some rice and drink water.

And yeah, she is manipulating you. She was guilt tripping you. Break up with her asap.

Sorry for your troubles.
>>
What a bitch she is supose to suport you get rid off her
>>
>>17136597
like 2 in the last 3 weeks. The first one she asked me to go for a beer or icecream, but she already knew that I had an important compromise that day (college project, it's important), she asked anyways and got mad for like 2 days, I even apologized and told her that we could go any other day but she didn't wanted to.
>>
>>17136613
Thanks! I've been eating rice, tuna and oats for a week (no joke), this is a big infection but I'm already treating it, it seems that it loves me.

Thanks for the advice, it really feels bad to have diarrhea and then this with the girl. I always went to visit her when she got sick, bring her flowers, food, something to make her feel better. Heck, I even brought her a drink or icecream as a surprise when she had a shitty day.

I never expected something on return, but at least some support, she never visited me when I was sick. Just "You have to get better, but you don't take care of yourself" Shit like that.

Meh, time to move on. Thanks! And be careful, this freaking summer makes food go gross, watch what you eat, you don't want diarrhea
>>
I agree with the other posters, it's about time to dump her. She sounds awful.
>>
>>17136908
I will take my distance and then ask her to just let me go. We had problems before and she always says something or tries to rationalize her weird stuff. Even with "I don't remember saying that" shit.

Thanks!
>>
>>17136835
Lol thanks. I thought I was overreacting
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.