[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /adv/ I passed all my exams, and I dont know wich to choose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1453561656876.jpg (41 KB, 374x374) Image search: [Google]
1453561656876.jpg
41 KB, 374x374
So /adv/ I passed all my exams, and I dont know wich to choose now.
Cooking or electrical engineering.
The school where they teach cooking looks A LOT better, and the idea of me learning cooking in that school, wearing uniform and shit really suits me, I like it, and I think I can do that.

But there is electrical engineering, the school...isnt best looking I dont know if I want to do math anymore, but if you look at this with another perspective, its a lot better in long run, or is it?
I want to be programmer, but is it really better than cooking in some hotel ? Will I find that more fun? will I get more money ?
And will I ever be able to finish that school ?
What would you choose, and why.
>>
Go with cooking mane. Like you said, if it
suits you more then do cooking. You dont wanna go to a shitty achool and feel like youre missing out.
And if you feel like cooking isnt your thing then just start Engineering school
>>
>>17136309
I'm a programmer who likes to cook (sometimes). I started programming as a kid because it's what I liked to do for fun. Being a full time chef seems like a pain in the ass.

Do you cook for fun? Do you program for fun? If the answer to both is "no" then you really have no idea whether or not you'd enjoy either.
>>
The nice thing about cooking is that if you know how to be a line cook you can literally go anywhere you want and be able to find a job at the drop of a chef's hat.
>>
>>17136358
>>17136358
I just want to have simple life with simple job, I dont really need to be rich, but I want money as well.
I like to do both equally
>>
>>17136366
You're probably going to find that being a line chef requires less thinking.

One of the reasons why I like cooking is because it's a fairly simple physical task that I don't have to think about too much.
>>
>>17136309
Everyone can cook, everyone needs an electrician
>>
>>17136429
>an electrical engineering degree makes you an electrician
You're dumb lol.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.