[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Went out with a crazy girl. What to do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: crazy-girl-youtube.jpg (29 KB, 423x284) Image search: [Google]
crazy-girl-youtube.jpg
29 KB, 423x284
>had first date, got along really well, liked each other a lot
>lots of cuddling and kissing but no more
>second date
>she shows me a cool apartment she found - suggests we move in together
>I say I can't, she asks why, when I can start, how it's not too early, etc.
>after shooting it down, she suggests moving in with me in my current place
>I say nope, try to convince her why the fuck not, takes forever to do so
>she genuinely doesn't understand why we can't just move in together here and now
>move on to other topics, but she brings it up at least two more times that night
>still refusing to take no for an answer, doesn't understand why I'm saying no
>date ends, she goes for forced hug I have to resist
>asks when I'm free to hang out, I fake that I'm really busy, I just don't know and all that
>get the fuck out of there

What do I do? Tell her straight out no more? Ignore her or block her and hope for the best? She knows the school I work at - should I tell the staff to watch out?

I'm a bit freaked out, never had this experience before, so help please.
>>
>>17136291
Mary her
>>
Don't leave shit ambiguous or she'll latch onto it even more. Be honest with her, tell her you feel she's coming on too strong and you don't want to continue because of it. If she reacts badly and continues to pester you, block her. If (god forbid) she starts stalking you, keep a record of the stalkings so you can show the police if it escalates. You only really need to tell the school staff if she shows signs of pestering or stalking. Stay calm and hang in there, friendo
>>
Its called relationships. Lost a couple of friends because of it.
>>
>>17136291
Heh, nice knowing ya.
>>
>>17136291
Fuck her holes and let her clean in your apartment dumbass.
>>
Just bc they are pushy, in a rush doesn't mean you have to worry about being stalked at work. The last 4 girls i dated were pretty rushed as well. The 3 that were attractive basically jumped guy to guy until they found a guy they could move in with right away. None were stalker risks. The 4th girl would be hot if she losy weight but she's pretty fat and pretty dumb/scatter-brained and pretty nutty. Like even going out to eat with her she always makes a scene. She turned out kinda stalkerish but was easy to get rid of. Her main problem was she didn't have many guys interested in her bc she was so fat. If the girl is reasonable attractive, she'll have plenty of other guys to move on to
>>
Hah I knew a homeless girl like this who would literally have a new boyfriend and a new place every 2 or 3 months. Whenever I called to hang out her address was changed. Stopped hanging out with her because she was into every drug under the sun.
>>
I just read this post on reddit.
>>
As someone who's dated a bit and had his fair share of "crazies"...

Be nice, but, concretely end this. Don't leave it ambiguous.

If you leave it ambiguous, that's wiggle room for her to try and find an excuse. If you're mean, it may set off a crazy storm.

An on an ideological level, ultimately, whatever you think of her, she's a real, breathing, living, feeling human being, and she at least deserves the courtesy of some basic consideration.
>>
If a girl is this pushy about going too fast too soon, be on high alert for an "oops" pregnancy. If she insists she is on the pill or infertile and you don't have to use a condom, run.
>>
Sounds more like this girl needs a place to live than wants you
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.