[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Followers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 1
File: 14630329814351505793471.jpg (393 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
14630329814351505793471.jpg
393 KB, 720x1280
Neighbor of mine follows me around the house and rapes me at night. I know this is real because I have woken up with belt and pants undone. I can feel her molest me but never find her. Been trying to get her locked up or sent to a retirement home where she can find someone else to be with. I need help, please.
>>
How is she getting into your house? Do your windows and doors not have locks?

If you're being serious, call the police lmao
>>
>>17135501
Record with your phone, probably that's the best to find out if it is actually happening. Either that or your going crazy or your have Spoopy things in your house.
>>
>>17135506
If you don't have a logical answer for this than you may be having delusions OP. Call the police regardless, they can help with either scenario.
>>
She convinced them it is all casual and I am not against any of it
>>
>>17135516
Who is "them"? The police? And how is she getting into your house?
>>
Tried getting theropy but they sent me away, it's real
>>
>>17135516
Sorry OP but it sounds like you are deusional, see a mental health hospital, you cannot convince someone that it's consensual if the other person says that's it's not
>>
'Them' would be the whole town. Side door to my house has a busted lock and pretty sure she broke in my window one night
>>
>>17135521
Have to agree with this poster. If there's really something shady going on you'll be safe. If it's a delusion, you'll get the treatment you need. It's a win win. What does your family have to say about this?
>>
>>17135520
Why did they send you away? Insurance? if you live in America and are too poor to afford it, you can sign up for free insurance through the state. They'll even help you sign up for this if you go to the hospital right now. And you'll be safe there. There will be security guards and help will be only a call button away at any given time.
>>
There's more who are here. Mental institution wouldn't help, just lower the number. It being a delusion would be possible but hearing and feeling makes the possibility near impossible. They seem confused if I tell them something I have already said like it's new information and seem genuinely hurt when I say cruel things to them. Family knows, and even helps them.
>>
Hard to know who tho others are because they all lie about who they are but the neighbor is always here
>>
>>17135527
>'Them' would be the whole town
Ok, you sound like you're schitzophrenic
>>
Not impossible, but hearing them sound confused on information I have already given wouldn't make sense. That and physically feeling them makes the possibility much less likely
>>
Try getting a psych eval and take meds if a shrink prescribe them to you. You're either suffering from a mental disorder you don't know about, or someone's molesting you and you need to call the police asap
>>
>>17135551
>There's more who are here.

Huh? More what? Where's 'here', this board?

>Mental institution wouldn't help, just lower the number.

Lower the number of what? Delusions?

>It being a delusion would be possible but hearing and feeling makes the possibility near impossible.

When you're sick it can be tough to distinguish what's real and what's not. You can get help with this, you can feel relief, and you can feel secure again, but only if you take he first step and reach out for help. To use the more accurate term, since you are hearing and feeling things as well as believing them: hallucinations.

>They seem confused if I tell them something I have already said like it's new information and seem genuinely hurt when I say cruel things to them.

Are you referring to psychologists? They deal with that shit all day, trust me it doesn't hurt them.

>Family knows, and even helps them.
Them. Who?
>>
>>17135562
Is English your first language? You're not answering alot of questions anons are asking.
>>
Police will not help, tried talking to a cops daughter about it and her dad refuses to help. Tried getting therapy but they denied me any help after the evaluation. Another part of how I know it's real, everyone around me knows it's real. What could you say. Not a mental illness, they have there own thoughts and beliefs but that combined with hearing and feeling them would lead to people actually being here. Never had any major disorders like split personality disorder, or schizophrenia and with no trauma to trigger it metal disorder is not an option. It has been going on awhile but I can't seem to find them. I have tried everything
>>
There is more than just my neighbor but only that one remains constant. Too many possibilities to know who else would be in my room molesting me and they lie about who they are. A mental institution wouldn't work because they would go there and molest me too, just make it to where less of them are there.
>>
Further proof is a friend of mine came over while he had poision oak on his arm and hand. Stayed for maybe an hour and left. I was fine all day and then woke up the next day with poision oak on my arms and dick
>>
>>17135593
But WHY were you denied mental helath care? Go to another place then.

Actually, mental disorder IS a possibility. You don't need trauma to trigger schizophrenia. It's a largely biological disorder.

>>17135587
This is normal for mental breaks, I've seen them here before.
>>
You have a rich fantasy life, don't you, kid?

Seriously… you need to be on some meds.
>>
>>17135593
Do you sleep in a locked room? Have you tried hidden cameras? Rape hotline? What country are you in? Can you record your voice for us on vocaroo telling us the story if typing makes it more difficult to get your ideas out?
>>
>>17135611
>mental institution wouldn't work because they would go there and molest me too
Ok, you're definitely delusional. Can you please tell us what country you're from so we can get an idea on what medical services are available to you?
>>
>>17135611
No, anon, they cannot go to the mental institution and molest you. It is as secure as a prison. The staff won't let the person in the building if you ask them not to. If they somehow snuck in, security will kick them out or even have them arrested long before they get to your room.
>>
They gave me a number to another place but the machine there was just on a loop. If was a couple days ago, planned on it but money is tight.
What mental breaks are there? All I have done is work at my job, minimum stress and play Xbox/computer with friends.
Cameras are not a bad idea, might try it.
They can easily volunteers to go there and get access to me.
In United States but prefer typing
>>
>>17135661
>What mental breaks are there?

Not 'break' as in rest, break as in 'you are breaking away from reality at the moment'.

No, they do background checks for volunteers. They will keep this person away from you.
>>
It has been happening more, some follow me around town now. It's constant.
As far as I know, there is nothing they would find on anyone's record to stop them from being accepted. The friend who gave me poision oak went to one actually
>>
>>17135680
anon you're scaring me. go get mental help.
>>
>>17135680
He went to one what?
>>
>>17135661
My dad was in a mental hospital. As his son it was hard to get in and you cannot just "volenteer". They will take care of and protect you
>>
Went to a mental institution, it is real though. How do you just wake up with poision oak or pants, briefs undone, in different clothing? Why else would people start staring and laughing at me in public? Why else would a state therapy center refuse to give me service after one visit (which was the evaluation)
>>
I mentioned my friend who had poison oak went to a mental institution, sorry first time posting. Not great at replying. He actually volunteered to get in, at least to the one he went to
>>
>>17135501
OP. In order to begin to get any relief, you have to open yourself to the possibility - even if it seems very unlikely - that this is all in your mind.

Consider this - while it might be remotely possible that one evil neighbor might molest you in your sleep, the ever-growing number of "they" who not only invade your home but follow you around would require a conspiracy of enormous size. Ad why would so many people devote so much time to bothering one innocent guy.

If someone else told you that story, you'd have to suspect that he was imagining it. So at least consider the possibility that you might be.
>>
I am far from innocent, I had molested someone in my youth. That's the whole reason it is happening
>>
I have been open to the possibility for a long time now but it just doesn't piece together, that doesn't make sense
>>
>>17135709
Wait, what? Nobody would know that you had been raped. Even if you had odd plants on your clothes, or were wearing different clothing than the day before, everybody would just assume that you scraped a bush or changed clothing yourself.
>>
These people have made me believe in God and even try going to church/ reading the Bible which I have never believed in. Mental illness will not do that, but I am starting to lose faith and about to turn my back on it all together. Not even God has helped me through this
>>
They all know. Everyone from the police, to my co-workers, and family/ friends. They just won't help
>>
>>17135770
That's just paranoia. You're so sensitive that you interpret the most subtle twitches on people's faces as being signs of bias. Unless you have some sort of incredible proof as to why everybody is conspiring to make you sad for no reason, that is.
>>
The people who rape me have been getting pregnant, to many to even count much less help take care of. They all are raising my children or know someone who is
>>
What would you all do? In the scenario that this was all real?
>>
>>17135806
It's not real you lunatic. Almost felt sorry for you until you said you molested someone. You're literally crazy and need to commit yourself before you hurt yourself or more importantly someone else. The more you ramble on and on about how everyone knows about it and everyone's out to get you, the more clear it is that you're fucking insane and having severe delusions.

Log off of 4chan. Get. Fucking. Help.
>>
Can you explain the poision oak, or waking up on different clothing?
>>
>>17135786
>>17135751
Go to a hospital now. They will protect you, I promise.
>>
The real question is who goes to sleep with pants and a belt on
>>
So to the person that called him a lunatic how bout you go to fucking hell you prick. He said when he was young, obviously that was a long fucking time ago and I'm sure he's feel bad about it enough with out you making it fucking worse. He said that it's the whole reason this happening, obviously his guilt is getting to him. So go suck a dick faggot.
Anon, you need to g see a professional. You have some kind of mental illness that you need help with and all of this will stop the second you come to terms that what you're saying isn't logical. Think about it and please seek some help before its to late.
>>
>>17136368
I actually can't explain the poison oak thing. It is pretty weird, go to a doctor and have it checked out and tell them how you got it. They might be able to help you figure out a solution
>>
Mental illness is still a possibility and I have tried seeking help only to get rejected. Also I have tried but it just won't make sense. There's hundreds of other examples like the position oak that mental illness can't explain
>>
Also I sleep with my clothes on to try and stop them now. Doesn't seem to help, but it is better than helping them
>>
Oh look it's another schizophrenic thread

>>17135593
>metal disorder is not an option
You can say that again
>>
OP, maybe the people raping you are reading this thread. It'll get worse now that they know you're trying to stop them. You fucked up.
>>
Read the previous post, a mental disorder won't give me poision oak or change my clothes in my sleep.
What else can they do?
>>
>>17137414
>What else can they do?
Kill you
>>
They have been saying they are going to but nothing has ever happened
>>
>>17135506
>she
>>
>>17135555
quads confirm
>>
anon, do you prepare your own food and drinks?
someone could be drugging you and if they've done it long term it might have fucked with your head
maybe someone really is molesting you but with severe trauma and drugs could be making you paranoid.
or you could be blacking out and consenting to all this stuff with no recollection of it
>>
Why do you sleep with pants and a belt on ? Lmao
>>
As of recently yes, making my own food and all I drink is coffee besides a bottle of soda from the store. Try to keep a constant eye on it. They say they drug me but, I don't feel the effects so I am not sure about that
Everything aside nice call on the quad.
I already talked about that, read the other post
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.