[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have strong feelings for a girl. I can't explain the whole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1459643754769.jpg (836 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459643754769.jpg
836 KB, 1280x720
I have strong feelings for a girl.
I can't explain the whole story, but in short, I want to be by her side but I also feel agony.
It's some sort of cliche romantic suffering.
Anyone else have gone trough the same situation before? What happened when you two managed to end up together?
I need to listen to your stories.
>>
>>17135429
>What happened when you two managed to end up together?

I have some bad news, Anon.
>>
>>17135433
?
>>
>>17135446
He's implying that he never ended up with her. Chances are, you might not end up with this girl either. Your options are

A) Get to know her a little, ask her out, pursue relationship

B) Do nothing, get over her

Only one of these has a chance of you ending up with her OP, choose wisely.
>>
>>17135450
As I said in the OP I already stated that I can't explain the whole story.
You're also working under the pressumption that she doesn't know about me/is not into me.
Provided you won't believe me otherwise, let's speak hypothetically.
Hypothetically speaking, the problem is me and not her.
There's something holding me from going ahead. Hypothetically, I see her as the logical and emotional partner of my life the same way she does me, but for some reason, I hypothetically can't do it. I can't even talk to her, it's a weird feeling. I don't know what it causing it, and it doesn't matter what it is, what matters is how can I deal with it and live happily ever after. That's what I'm asking advice about.
>>
>>17135463
>Hypothetically
>Hypothetically
>Hypothetically

I get it. Now onto the part that matters

>what matters is how can I deal with it and live happily ever after.

I gave you your answer. You just didn't like it. You can stop shitposting and just fucking ask her out, or you cannot. I don't really care what hypothetical existential abstract [big word that makes you feel unique] shit is stopping you. No one cares. Do what you need to do, and move on. That's how life is.
>>
Just explain the story.
>>
Deal with the agony
Or
Work out the issue behind the agony
>>
Have had two really strong loves, one and the other doesn't love me as strongly as I do her. Both hurt in different ways.

Your situation sounds strange, Haven't you been with her?
>>
>>17135429
just keep telling yourself it will never work out

that way if it does work out you'll be pleasantly surprised
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.