[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A couple months ago I met this girl on FB after she messaged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1462889845771.jpg (33 KB, 600x319) Image search: [Google]
1462889845771.jpg
33 KB, 600x319
A couple months ago I met this girl on FB after she messaged me about a post or some shit, anyway we really hit things off and we share alot of common interests and values, but I found out that she has a bf and it's a guy I used to know through college. I also found out that he's pretty much an asshole and doesn't really care to much about her (I guess that's why I came into the picture) but we've been very close lately and we've slept together (not sex) and spoon most nights, she playfully kisses me, we've sexted and she's been lately sending me signals that she wants to have sex

Her bf doesn't know about me and I'm in love with this girl and I think it's mutual, but should I have sex with her? I wouldn't want to be in his shoes but he kinda deserves it.
>>
>>17134833
if she is cheating WITH you then eventually she is going to cheat ON you.
if she broke up with her guy THEN pursued you, well that's one thing but this is just going to turn into bullshit. maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but almost certainly bullshit.
>>
File: 1350621459798.jpg (195 KB, 1280x722) Image search: [Google]
1350621459798.jpg
195 KB, 1280x722
Don't fall in love. >>17134852 This anon is right.

Pic related. Read # 4
>>
>>17134852
As much as I do "love" her I feel like that will happen and things will come full circle to kick my ass. I don't want to lose her as a friend but her being anything more is out of the question
>>
>>17134893
Keep her as a fuckbuddy and that's it.
>>
>>17134893
so then stop doing relationship things like spooning kissing and sexting.
>>
Hi OP. Femanon here. I wanted to ask you why she hasn't left her boyfriend, but then I realized it didn't matter. Her behavior is despicable. Stick your dick in something that doesn't reek.
>>
>>17134833
No judgment, just Truth.
>but he kinda deserves it
Mot girls everywhere says this about their boyfriends at some point in their lives. Girls just like to bitch a lot.

Also, think about it Anon, how would it sound if she had said this:
>My boyfriend treats me great and I love him
>Can I fuck you?
>Can I come over and chill with you and blow and fuck you even though my boyfriend treats me really well and I'm going to have his babies?
Think boo. She *has* to tell you he's "mean" and an "asshole" who "mistreats her" because otherwise she is forced to call herself a whore.

If he mistreats him, she should leave. Why doesn't she leave? Because she's broken boo. Damaged goods.
>but should I have sex with her?
Don't ask the internet to make moral decisions for you.
>we've slept together (not sex) and spoon most nights
>>
>>17134918
>>17134925

OP here, I think if I continue to keep a relationship with her then I'll get cheated on as well and everything will come back to bite me in the ass, I'm going to keep my distance
>>
>>17134942
Good idea OP.
>>
>>17134833
> I also found out that he's pretty much an asshole and doesn't really care to much about her

Eh, I take that kind of shit with a grain of salt. I've been on both ends of that talk, where on one hand I was told all these nightmare details about their boyfriend, and on the other where I was the boyfriend and she was pretty much just shitting on me for everything while completely ignoring my side of things and painting me as a villain even though I try to be understanding and thoughtful in my everyday life.

People like to vent, but they only like to vent their version of it mostly. They don't want you to see their own personal flaws
>>
>>17134833
> I wouldn't want to be in his shoes but he kinda deserves it.

Is that what you or her use as a justification to not feel bad while doing something morally wrong?
Even more, how are you so sure that he 'deserves it' or that what she's saying is enterily true and not just her view or version of the situation?

Aylmaokai just hit that ass and run, but don't say he deserves it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.