[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HEY ADV HELP ME IM IN HIGH SCHOOL AND I CAN'T DO ALGEBRA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Unknown.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
HEY ADV HELP ME IM IN HIGH SCHOOL AND I CAN'T DO ALGEBRA THE EDUCATION SYSTEM HAS FAILED ME.
I THOUGHT ABOUT DOING KHAN ACADEMY,
IS KHAN ACADEMY RECOMMENDED?
IF I DON'T LEARN ALGEBRA I WILL LITERALLY BE WITHDRAWN FROM THE SCHOOL.
PLEASE /ADV HELP AN AUTIST OUT.
>>
>>17134814
yea sure, there is no reason not to try it out.
>>
>>17134814
>THE EDUCATION SYSTEM HAS FAILED ME.
When you recognize the problem, and don't do anything about it: you have failed yourself.

Yes, do your fucking Kahn academy.

The more important skill you need to gain from this isn't algebra, it's how to work around whatever disadvantages you have. Everyone has them in some way, shape, or form. It's not up to anyone else to address and fix all your problems for you.
>>
Khan Academy is good. But you need to actually put some effort into learning it.
>>
Look here, little Anon. If you want the best education, you have to go to an Ivy League school like me. I know many words. I have the best words.

I've seen other schools. I've seen other students. They don't compare. They are losers. If they worked for me, I would fire them.
>>
>>17134846
How long will it take to finish from basic algebra to trig?
>>
>>17134857
tip me fedora m'lord
>>
>>17134857
Not everyone has rich parents.
>>
File: 1410317049638.jpg (11 KB, 478x361) Image search: [Google]
1410317049638.jpg
11 KB, 478x361
>>17134866
>>17134884
>>
It's not about being rich. Those are your words, they're not my words. It's about making America great again.
>>
>>17134907
Fuck an A Broseff. Maga the fuck out that algebra. Get paper nigga.
>>
>>17134814
Looks like you have failed how to use a keyboard and punctuation, too. How can you get to high school and not know algebra? That's middle school curricula.

Anyway, Khan Academy can help, but like the other anon said- you have to work through a lot of problems and review when you don't get the answers. Learning algebra isn't something you do through osmosis or watching a YouTube video.
>>
> posting on 4chan instead of working on algebra.

god you are kidding me. Read out the things you need to do and use logic unless you don't have that either. Do your homework.
>>
>>17134814
talk to your teacher or else theyll assume you dont care to pass
>>
>>17135947
This, OP, and they can get you started with tutoring. Learn from this experience and ask for help right away next time instead of waiting until it's almost too late.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.