[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy who recently had his first (legal) hooker anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1324668986915s.jpg (9 KB, 240x251) Image search: [Google]
1324668986915s.jpg
9 KB, 240x251
Ask a guy who recently had his first (legal) hooker anything.
>>
How was it?
>>
>>17133536
What is your favourite "easy meal" to cook?
>>
What are your plans for Labor Day?
>>
>>17133547

I was pretty good. I got a massage, hand job and blowjob. She was trying to sell me on unprotected sex but of course there was no way I'd do that.

She left the room and told me to undress and lie down on the table. She came back with some oil and towels then proceeded to give me an extremely clumsy massage for about twenty minutes, all the while grazing my penis when she was doing my legs.

After my back was done she told me to flip over. Her eyes opened really wide when she saw my penis flop over.. it is a little under seven inches so I figured she was just humoring me. She pointed at it and asked whether I was ready, I told her yeah and she went to the main event.

When she moved in between my legs she commented twice about about how clean I was and smiled. This immediately freaked me out since it made me think about how many dirty dicks she must have had in her mouth in the past to think that me simply washing myself prior to arrival was noteworthy. She warned me to not ejaculate her in mouth, then the aforementioned quickly disappeared from my mind as she began, I had never been handled so skillfully before.

I only lasted for about a minute in her mouth. I was pretty surprised since I had never experienced such an amazing blow job, it usually takes almost twenty minutes of mouth-coaxing along with handjob interludes to get me off.

After I came and she laughed about how much it was (I had been backed up for a while, hence the hooker) she went to wash up and brought back towels to clean me. She left again while I got dressed, I tipped her, she kissed me on the cheeks and I left.

Overall it was a pretty good experience. I wouldn't say it was worth the money unless you were in the situation I was in, in that you haven't had sex in an extremely long time and you had no prospects.
>>
>>17133549

I like doing a medium-rare pan fried steak. Cracked pepper and sea salt on both sides, two minutes on one side and six on the other.

>>17133584

I'm not sure yet. I never make plans for that one, I just go with the flow.
>>
>>17133639
>She pointed at it and asked whether I was ready

She was asian?
>>
>>17133667

Yes, yes she was.
>>
I'll do one bump before taking off.

I didn't think anyone would be interested but I thought I'd ask just in case.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.