[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i like to talk with objects
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: Download.jpg (61 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
61 KB, 500x750
My gf left me two months ago. i really dont know why but thats a long story and not so important.

However. i found myself talking to objects. my computer, my bike, my gun (<- dont worry, nothing strange like "we gonna show them") and also named them. my computer is kind of my bud, frank the tank, he's the best and can do everything and i also say it to him if he is trying his hardest to calculate that lightmap and nearly dies away. samantha, my bike is a real beauty and she knows it and even a blind guy could hit with sasha.

i know im wierd now, but i kinda like how things are. can i leaf it as it is or should i look for help for the better of me and my souroundings

i should add that there are no sexual toughts what so ever on this behavior, they are "friends" and sorry for misspelling. english is not my mothertongue
>>
>>17133467
talking to inanimate objects is fine.
anthropomorphizing (giving them names and implied personalities) is not really and is actually a sign of Aspergers.

i talk to my car when driving.
i like my car.
i don't see my car as a friend or alive.

my car has no feelings.

pretending that it does might be a problem.
or harmless if you are self aware. depends on a lot of things
>>
thx for an answer but i dont think i have aspergers. my non-verbal skills are pretty solid i think and ye i am at university but i wouldnt judge me as a genius
>>
This is normal, lots of people do it. I found myself doing this in the few months that I lived alone.
>>
File: Wilson-Castaway.jpg (250 KB, 1992x1454) Image search: [Google]
Wilson-Castaway.jpg
250 KB, 1992x1454
>>17133467
Some people like to talk to others.
Some people pay other people to listen (therapists).
Some people like to talk to themselves (me included).
Some people like to talk to objects like pic related.
>You are fine until the objects starts to talking back.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.