[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend had 39.5 fever, couldn't get out of bed, eat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 0fKeDw.png (249 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
0fKeDw.png
249 KB, 1366x768
My girlfriend had 39.5 fever, couldn't get out of bed, eat or drink and puked green and black. I called an ambulance despite her telling me not to and menacing me to dump me if I did so. Now her mother and her are angry at me.

Did I do the right thing? Why is love so difficult?
>>
You did the right thing
>>
>>17132614
39.5 degrees? She's freezing to death

also you did do the right thing. You can actually go to jail for YEARS if don't do anything and she dies.
If she breaks up with you who cares
>>
>>17132623

39.5 celsius
>>
You can care for people OP. But there was no reason to call an ambulance. Having 102F ish isn't that severe. Calm the fuck down it ain't serious at all. Not really sure why someone would be mad at you.
>>
>>17132633

I was more worried about the black vomit to be honest. As she didn't eat or drink today, and she smokes a lot of cigarettes, I feared there was some urgent issue with her stomach.

Also she told me yesterday she felt like she was going to die and that in case she did that she loves me.
>>
>>17132633
Actually

39.5 isnt that dangerous but is on the line of being an emergency i had 39.8 a few months ago
40 is dangerous and 41 is deadly
Still if the person ic constantly vomiting while having a fewer she will dehidrate herself and weaken herself more and more
As she cand do shit by herself it was a smart call
>>
You did the right thing. if she died because of what sounds like an intense fever I'm sure you would have been in much deeper trouble.
>>
Who's paying them hospital bills?
>>
>>17132711

I'm from Italy, we have public health services.
>>
>>17132614
39.5c is a normal fever
>>
>>17132614
She might well be a vampire
>>
Not sure why everyone focusses on the 39.5 degrees not being that bad, ignoring everything right after the next fucking comma:

>couldn't get out of bed, eat or drink and puked green and black.
>couldn't eat or drink
>puked green and black

Assuming she is in a hospital right now, a doctor should explain to her relatively soon how fucked she was.

Also, it sounds like your girlfriend and her mother are retarded, because refusing medical assistance with these symptoms in Italy is retarded.
>>
>>17132896

The ambulance people told her she just needs some paracetamol and she has no problems with her throat. They didn't carry her on the ambulance in the end.

(The irony of being Italian and having a captcha in which you have to spot pizzas)
>>
>>17132711
He's not a hick price of shit Amerifag and has universal health care prob
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.