[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok I need some advice. I live in middle east, Iraq to be exact.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: advice.jpg (358 KB, 900x878) Image search: [Google]
advice.jpg
358 KB, 900x878
Ok I need some advice.
I live in middle east, Iraq to be exact.
Needless to say the security in here is non existent.

I live with my family and my uncle lives next door, with the two houses connected.
The situation is like this

a few months ago a woman in her late thirties, came to my uncle house after his wife died, requesting some money as a charity in the name of his late wife.
His daughter was home with my mother, and invited her in and somehow managed to walk away with 200$.
After asking around no such charity even the place she described didn't exist.
Today she came back, and one of my cousins and my uncle faced her with that the place and the charity didn't exist.
She avoided the questions, So I showed up, and kicked her out.
Was it the right thing what I did?
>>
>>17132531
Yes.
>>
>>17132561
I took a few precautions as well.
I wore a baseball cap, came out from my uncle house when I kicked her I said, "Thank you for caring about the orphans, please leave now we have nothing to give you"
In a firm rude way.
Though my family fucked it up by shouting my name.
I suspect she's in some gang watching the house to rob it.
the family is worried that they might retaliate.
Is there bases for their worries?
>>
>>17132561
Could have been better way to do it?
>>
Now that I think back.
I start to think maybe tracking her was better.
What if she knows some members in militia and they attacked my family??
>>
>>17133546
Better question, why haven't you gone to Germany yet?
>>
>>17133615
>why haven't you gone to Germany
Have you seen those that went to Germany?
They are the same people that screwing this place
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ipBmLotuB0
Also I'm a doctor here, going to germany I highly doubt they'll allow me to work as a doctor.
>>
>>17132531
you have a gun right?
let security forces know whats up and if someone breaks into your house kill them before they kill you.

here if the police wont do anything you just talk to the mob but i really have no idea what the power structure is like where you are.
>>
>>17133631
they won't
they don't let US doctors be doctors in Germany you have to go through their program.
>>
>>17133546
She might be some iranian. You should've of captured her.
>>
>>17133641
>you have a gun right?
No, carrying a gun even with permit, is dangerous.
>security forces
TOPKEK
>if someone breaks into your house kill them before they kill you.
The likelihood of killing me is low, but if I kill them, things only get worse for me.
>talk to the mob
They want money.
The economy isn't doing well.
>power structure
Well if you have weapon, in militia and well connected to higher ups you're on top.
>>17133648
>you have to go through their program
I know that.
What I meant was here, I'm an orthopedic , if I go to germany, I'd work as GP if I passed their program that is.
>>17133655
Technically, she's persian at most.
Though from the looks of hers, she's probably a bitch.
>>
>>17133668
>The likelihood of killing me is low, but if I kill them, things only get worse for me.

oh ok so i thought you beat this girl and so they would come kill you.
telling security is not for protection but for legal convenience.

yea you might have to take a beating, such is life. tell your family to be smarter about names and in the future don't confront people at your house, do it elsewhere.
>>
File: tegaki.png (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
27 KB, 400x400
>>17133730
>tell your family to be smarter about names
When I kicked her out, I wore a baseball cap to conceal my face but my family ruined it by yelling my name.
I went to kick her out I used my uncle house, but when my family called me, I had to use my own house.
>security is not for protection but for legal convenience
I know but most securiity are afraid/don't want to get involved in fear of retaliation.
>don't confront people at your house
That's the thing she went right inside the house.
The green is the outer gate, she opened and went right inside, She's in blue.
I used my uncle's door to come out and kick her out.
But the yelled at me from my own house door, so I had to go back in.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.