[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
date with weird personality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: coffee.jpg (40 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
40 KB, 800x400
I'm in my early twenties. I don't have a great deal of success with women, but I met a girl online and we went on a couple of dates. On the first date, I could tell she was interesting and smart, but clearly a bit manipulative and narcissistic. I didn't want to judge her to early. Then, I went on a second date, and all of this became more obvious, but she was still fun to talk to.
The really bad part came when I brought up something about ethics, and she mentioned quite clearly that she doesn't care about the suffering of other individuals. Then she went on about how she bullied people in high school and laughed about it.

I felt sick to my stomach immediately, and threw up when I got home. Am I reacting too strongly? I was bullied a bit in school, but I think the real thing that got me is that it was scary to see someone like this who really didn't understand that hurting people for pleasure was bad.
It's not so much the fact that she was a bully, but that she had no shame whatsoever.
>>
No reason to be so desperate, OP
>>
>>17132372
You threw up? Jesus dude you need some mental help.
>>
>>17132393
dont listen to this faggot

>>17132387
this faggot is right those issues will be a problem in the future anyways just cut contact
>>
Grow a pair man
>>
She sounds terrible.

Your reaction seems healthy emotionally. Shows that you're a good guy. But you're clearly shocked to have met someone so different of thought.

Maybe ask her why she is so cold about others. Just be straightforward and honest. Worst case is that she will leave, and that seems like one of the best options for you anyway.
>>
That girl literally makes opie sick.

Kek
>>
>>17132387
I only gave her the benefit of the doubt once. I won't be seeing her again.

>>17132405
Yeah, thanks. I don't plan on asking her anything, but I definitely won't be seeing her again.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.