[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a guy decided to ghost me,what should i do? Should I text
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 500x357
If a guy decided to ghost me,what should i do?
Should I text him one more time to ask if nothing's wrong at all? Cause I didn't contact him since the last day he texted me. The last message was his and nothing since then. Maybe something happened? What should I do?
>>
Are you a faggot?
>>
>>17130467
Whatcha mean?
>>
Bumpppp
>>
I'm interested in this.

Here's my thought, in case it'll help. If you decide to text him just say "hey, what's up?" Or something.

If not, just cool it I guess?
>>
File: ghostbusters.jpg (34 KB, 480x321) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters.jpg
34 KB, 480x321
>>17130462
You should cal ghostbusters.
>>
>>17130571
Should I give it a try?
>>
>>17130690
sure but id give up after that
>>
>>17130751
Why?
>>
>the last message was his
>he's totally ghosting me

kill yourself
>>
Yeah... How is he ghosting you if the last message was his?
Was the message "hi I'm ghosting you now bye"?
>>
>>17130790
This x10

He's probably wondering why you haven't texted back....
>>
>>17130790
It was the good night text to end the conversation.
>>
>>17130790
Fucking this. Is this what girls think ghosting is? Because l have the last message in all the texts convos where I was convinced the girl was ghosting but maybe they think I'm ghosting them lol. Nah jk I'm a loser that gets ghosted left and right.
>>
>>17130797
I said goodnight first and then his.
>>
>>17130798
That's not ghosting. Ghosting is this:
>hey so about that date
No response
>hello?
No response, commit sepuku
>>
>>17130809
So what do I do now?
>>
>>17130853
Text him something like "Hey, how are you today?" and continue from there
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.