[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I text a girl? I've got her number and it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 18277-29899-31655.jpg (48 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
18277-29899-31655.jpg
48 KB, 512x384
How do I text a girl?

I've got her number and it's been a few day, and I have no idea what I should do. We've already texted a little bit, but that was always because she texted me. I have literally no idea how to start a conversation with someone.
>>
What did you talk about last time?
>>
>>17130243
She texted me because a friend we were both working with was freaking out because I wasn't there. The conversation pretty much went all over the place from there, but I haven't texted her since.
>>
>>17130241
Bump
>>
>>17130286
Hey anonnete how is it going
Hey whats up
Hey im a giganitc faggot

Something like that
>>
>>17130241

I think text is kind of a pussy way to try to initiate a relationship. It makes it seem like you are afraid of her (and you do sound afraid of her).

Can you just walk up to her and ask her if she'll get coffee or lunch with you?
>>
>>17130313
We already talk with each other irl each day, I just want to have another way to communicate with her
>>
I can't speak for all women, but just text her saying "Hey". Ask her to go somewhere. There's no harm in trying.
>>
>>17130352
>I just want to have another way to communicate with her

You have a way to communicate with her.

You just don't have anything to communicate, and if you start texting her the mundane shit that couples text each other she'll be bored and annoyed unless she really likes you.

Trust me, don't start into relationship texting unless she's already doing it to you.
>>
>>17130241
Just say "Hey" and go from there.

Like just fucking do it.
>>
If she's cool you should be able to just talk to her, ask her if she's got a messager or whatever you want. I don't think anyone really dislikes the casual attitude in comparison to the awkward/sly one.

Texting is an ancient form of communication, but America still has cheques so anything can happen.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.