[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend doesnt want to have sex as often as before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 68775.jpg (42 KB, 460x452) Image search: [Google]
68775.jpg
42 KB, 460x452
My gf and I, we ve been togethet for about 4 and a half months. Its more of a long distance relationship, as she js finishing her studies in another country, we ll have the whole summer just for ourselves.
We have fights every now and then, but thats normal i guess. Thing is, whenever i tell her i am horny, or that i cant wait to have sex with her (which is gonna happen in 2 weeks) she reacts very neutral...she said it herself, sex isnt on her mind as often as it used to.
I am quite good at it, as she cums an average of 3 times per session, but she claims that instead of me feeling the moment, i am focusing too much on her pleasure...
Is this weird? What do?
>>
honey moon phase is over. As long as youre getting some you should be fine.

very common just sit back and let her come to you.
>>
She wants intimacy. You want to make her orgasm X amount of times. Focus on intimacy instead of if she cums.
>>
>>17130132
That is fine and all, but she presented herself in the beginning as a very horny person...one who wants nothing but sex.
We ve been having fights recently where i am obviously the asshole, but most fights happened when she was doing a few lines. She has been doing it quite a lot this month. You anons think it might be the coke clouding her?
>>
>>17130166
In that case, abort relationship. Unless you do coke too and are fine with it.
>>
>>17130166
She's an addict? Why didn't you mention that before?
>>
She s doing it now, as its easy to get. But she ll.move to another country, where it ll be hard to get.
The fights we ve been having were weird...as in one of em was about why i dont feel comfortable around her parents, which i dont honestly. I ve met them, talked to them for quite sone time, they re nice. But i cant be myself with her if her family is around.
Other fights were just disagreements on certajn subjects, but she took them very personal. I know i might lack empathy here, cause thsts just who i am, but all of these happebed while she was doing lines.
Again. None of this matters. Its the sex part i am disappointed about...I feel closest to her when we do it
>>
>>17130066
She wants a relationship that is more than just fucking like weasels now.
>>
>>17130166
Oh - coke. Didn't see that post. Get the fuck out of that relationship, what are you doing man.
>>
Thing is, she has said ahe did her fair share if sex and stuff (told me everything about het past), and i am ok with it. I really wanna be with her, i love her, but i am not done with my youthful sex adventures. I would like to do all these crazy things with her, but she always said she did some of it, and her time doing these things has passed. (She feels old, even though she hasnt even reached 25 years)
>>
>>17130066
if she dont wanna fucc
you are gonna be a cucc
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.