[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ A few months ago I asked a girl out who I came to know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
Hey /adv/ A few months ago I asked a girl out who I came to know and like very much asking her out. She told me that she liked me back but she turned me down on my parents religious grounds.

We decided to remain "Not good friends or in a relationship but somewhere in the middle."

Two days ago I recently asked her if we could give the both of us our first kiss and she agreed saying with both of us reaffirming that we really liked each other.

When it does happen in a private place and if the kiss evolves into heat of the moment sex does /adv/ think I should control my urges or if I can't ask her if she wants to take the kiss further right there while making it clear that I'll respect her boundaries if she doesn't want to?
>>
no dude, if she tries to stop your passion, ignore it. trust me man, girls love a confident and assertive guy. even if she says stop, and that she's not comfortable, it's because she's just scared. but just like the dark, it's because it's unknown to her and you just have to show her.

"controlling" your urges is ridiculous. act like a man for once in your life
>>
>>17128301
>go ahead and rape her, no means yes
>>
>>17128301
So does it not matter even if we're not in a proper relationship?
>>
>>17128244
The trick with religious girls I'd to take it slow and work on turning them on more and more gradually. Physical teasing is the key, look at the Dicarlo escalation ladder for example. Little touches on her elbow, upper back, along with subtle verbal innuendos will drive her bonkers. But you always have to be the one to back off when you're in the middle of whatever -- flirting, making out, petting, and so forth -- so that she will have to reciprocate and/or take it further.

The other anon is in the right track, girls DO like a confident and assertive guy, however your case sounds like it requires more finesse than brute force.
>>
>>17128508
*is to take it slow

>kill me
>>
>>17128508
Just correcting you anon neither of us are religious (I believe in my faith but I don't go out trying to convert others) but my parents are religous.

Would it really be ago to approach her with finesse during the moment even if we're not in a relationship but somewhere in between?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.