[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I a Sociopath?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 453514650-1423584922.jpg (163 KB, 1260x700) Image search: [Google]
453514650-1423584922.jpg
163 KB, 1260x700
I'm extremely manipulative.

For the past year I have been manipulating everyone I work with. I have been subtly finding their flaws and then instigating them to their worst extremes so that they look far worse than they actually are. I do this so that management will give me more hours than them. So far I've managed to get one person fired and another person transferred and possibly fired soon. I've made another question their sexuality and become highly emotionally unstable which aggravates their alcoholism.

I also make sure that the people who I can't get to leave likes me a lot more than they should for a business setting. I make it so that they feel emotionally attached to my presence so that they will respond better to my increased schedule without being jealous.

For example. They other day I altered the schedule so that a co-worker would be placed in a position they despise working because I knew that it would put them into a bad mood and cause them to work poorly knowing full well that we would be extra busy and need to call in more people, all so they could see how poor his attitude was that day.

I feel absolutely no regret or remorse over actions like this. They are merely tactics to survive.
>>
Nah, you are just edgy.
>>
>>17128175
>Nah, you are just edgy.

Yeahhh... the fact that you're posting about it makes it sound more like you're setting up some internal justification because it sounds cool.
>>
You're not
>>
>>17128180
That's exactly what you're doing.

-Brick Road
>>
>>17128188
That's a relief, I can stop taking that shitty expensive medication then.

I knew my psychiatrist was full of shit.
>>
>>17128195
Dont touch anti-depressants or any of that other shit unless you have bad anxiety or depressive problems.

You sound fine to me. Count your blessings that you dont have some other crippling disorder.
>>
>>17128168
No your just a managerial fucktard hiding behind a sociopath
>>
>>17128168
You are mildy sociopathic, antisocial personality disorder or a psychopath...
I would recommend talking to another psychiatrist , OP...
And find a way to get better...
you're not being edgy...you are sick...
>>
Sounds like u work a shit job anyways just imo
>>
>>17128168
Are you complaining or bragging?
>>
>>17128168
>Am I a Sociopath?
Just asking the question is an automatic no. A sociopath doesn't care that he's a sociopath
>>
>>17128341
Bragging, obviously.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.