[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
beta brother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: You Psychopath.jpg (16 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
You Psychopath.jpg
16 KB, 240x240
My YOUNGER brother is a little asswipe. He's that one person everybody knows; that arrogant, narcissistic, has to comment on everything person, right? He's a real smartass, yet he isn't even that smart (IQ ~115). He always has some snide comment for me as I walk past him (e.g. "brush your teeth," "what are you looking at?" "do you mind?). He makes these Sherlock-wannabe assumptions on whatever I do, always incorrect (e.g. "I hear you walking down the stairs, anon! Stop trying to sneak up on us!" I'm just getting dinner, you twat).

He's a real suck-up, too. Whenever my mother is home is acts like her bitch. He always tries to make a wedge between me and my own fucking mother.

I am 19 and a lot smarter than him (e.g. whenever we argue I always win), and more successful than him.

The other day, he was being more of a prick than usual. So I blocked him from our internet. He was being all passive-aggressive about afterwards. I have done absolutely nothing to him, otherwise.

I need advice on how to make him know his place; not to mess with me anymore. Is this just sibling rivalry, or something else? I have no intention on settling this down by talking about our issues and shit.
>>
Compare cocks and hope yours is bigger.

But in all seriousness you can beat the ever-living shit out of him. He'll claim victory in the battle because you will get grounded and punished for kicking his ass, but every time you flex around him he'll flinch like the bitch he is. It's like training a puppy.
>>
>>17128019
Ignore him OP. The best way to make a narcissist feel like shit is by making him feel small, and insignificant.
>>
>>17128019
Offs you sound like a little bitch boy too. Get over yourself, Liberace.
>>
>I'm smarter cuz I win arguments

I didn't know this was the only measure of intelligence
>>
>>17128019
I was that little brother at one stage and the best thing you can do that worked on me is make him feel retarded. Whenever he says something smart like "what are you looking at?" just say "I'm looking at you, anon!" and just generally make him feel like there's something wrong with him
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.