[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl Advice Thread #1393020939101
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: grim feelsdango.gif (163 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
grim feelsdango.gif
163 KB, 500x281
I like this girl and I've been trying to take your guys advice and compliment her and I was planning on asking her out on a date tonight.

> be in class
> we're talking a lot
> she's excited about this edm festival that we're both going to
> prof gives us a 10 min break
> she asks me if I want to go with her to starbucks
> I say sure
> another girl chimes in and says she wants go too
> cockblocked
> we end up leaving the class together
> break off from the cockblockers and walk back to her apartment (its on the way back to mine)
> she brings up how this dude texted her saying that he wants to talk about something
> she doesn't want to deal with him cause it sounds way too serious
> she says that she wouldnt want him say that he has feelings for her cause he's her friend and she doesn't wanna deal with that
> fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug I was literally going to do the exact thing he was gonna do
> I ask her if she friend zoned him
> she says 100%
> she asks me what she should do
> I tell her to let the guy down easy, but be clear that she doesn't like him at all
> fuck that dude, I aint letting another guy date her before I do
> end up not asking her on a date, or telling her that she looked pretty that night
> thought it would have been kind of weird if I did

my questions are:
> Did I make the right decision to not ask her out and compliment her?
> should I have asked (jokingly, but actually seriously) if I was in the friend zone too?

I'm pretty certain that she likes me
>>
Yes you made the wrong decision.
Yes you should have. Ask her the fuck out. If she wigs out then she isn't worth your time anyway. The fact that you took the time to post this tells enough. You know what the answer is already. Just ask her the fuck out.

People need to stop putting so much thought into this sort of stuff. Just ask her out.
>>
>>17128033
but wouldnt it have been weird?

she spent so much time saying how she didnt want a guy to tell her that he had feelings for her and how she friend zoned him and how she didnt want to deal with that stuff

I am confuse
>>
>>17127984
She was clearly trying to tell you that she's not interested. You're the guy she's talking about, OP.
>>
>>17128044
Why are you trying so hard to be nice? Women love to be dragged all over by assholes.

I honestly do not believe in true friendship with a women. There will always be something in the back of our minds, a what if of sorts.

Ask her out, if not don't bother being a beta friend and go find some other grill
>>
>>17128059
but thats simply not true, I saw the text the guy sent her

>>17128061
idk man, its just in my nature to be a gentleman
> inb4 [tipping intensifies]
I'm no fedora lord, I look and sound like a chad, but I'm just too nice to the point that its hard to flirt. I've cockblocked myself too many times to count

I'm trying to change though. I'm still planning on asking her out, just at a different/better time
>>
You don't have to do any work if you are simply following what you truly want. If it is in time with the sequence, they will like you. IF it is not, things will seem off-time and there will be discord.

People have templates. Follow the patterns on these templates and eventually you will wind up following the same sequence they do. People like it when you do the same things or follow the same processes as them. It creates security.

I will be here for a while... then, I will go. I am good with manipulation of people, if that is what you want. If you desire true love, do not be surprised when she rejects you. Most women nowadays are not built for that.

In any case, good luck on your date.
>>
>>17128075
>but thats simply not true, I saw the text the guy sent her
Right, but that doesn't necessarily mean she's talking about him. You don't know how she really feels about him because you're not her. People sometimes create situations to get a point across. It's why she's talking about said person to you, as opposed to a close friend.
>>
>>17128078
fuck tell me what I should do

I desire knowledge

and pussy
>>
>>17128091
You tell the grill your stuff, if she is in great, fuck her brains out and put her to sleep. If not just move on and don't bother sticking around like I said earlier. Otherwise you will become the fallback cuck
>>
>>17128089
I dont fucking know man, I just get a lot of signals that she likes me

I'm not gonna fuck things up again by not doing anything. I might as well go for it. Even if it doesn't work out, then I can fucking go to the edm concert that we were gonna go to by myself and hook up with some bitches there
>>
>>17128091
Okay, well, I read your story. Seems like the first thing that could have gone better was the initial conversation about this "other dude". The way you wrote your story, it seems like she was testing you. You should have totally blown off beginning the conversation, or, if you were trapped in to starting it, it would have been a good idea to seem generally uninterested. Your worry over this other guy probably triggered some sort of primal reflex, which is why the conversation moved over to talking about the friendzone. Now, I don't exactly know what was said, so it might be difficult for me to provide a recovery plan. However, even if I do, the "next time" will be harder to accomplish because now you have set a precedent.

If you would like, we can discuss what you said to her, specifically, with more detail. Though, currently, my advice would be to do what you did, but be goal-oriented and don't let anything stop you from achieving what you want, which you did by evading the "cockblockers".
>>
>>17128132
sure what other details would you like to know about what I said?

Idk if I can remember everything I said specifically, but I can try
>>
>>17128127
OR you could do that and get a fresh start.
>>
>>17128136
Actually, no need. My recommendation would be to go to that EDM concert, if you don't feel too strongly for this chick. If you do, then make a little bit of a positive impression on her to get her interested in you and your "genetics" and yeah, like I said, don't let anyone stop you from making a move. That said, it is possible that she is simply not your type and will never align with your sequence(there were things such as other guys and friendzone in that sequence, so maybe). However, you can always try again... or go to the concert.
>>
>>17128127
Just fucking go for it already man. You are overthinking it. Get it over with, at the very least it will ease your mind.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.