[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
End my suffering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
i know this is very common around here..
ive never had a gf, my dad left me when i was around 13(never seen him since), my friends moved to different countries, i feel so bad, im shaking as i write this, i truly wanna die... whats the best way to do it? or what can i do to ease this pain ive been feeling for almost 5 years now?...
>>
>>17127713
How old are you?
>>
lostallhope.com

but really what you have is depression and it's very common and very treatable by the right medical professional.
>>
>>17127728
im 19yo
>>
>>17127713
Anon, don't worry about the past. It's called the past for a reason. You need to change something bad in your life. It can be anything. Something that is very controversial to your personal mind. Make sure that you can change it and you won't relapse. I advise to try and count what you do have in your life opposed to what you don't. I sorta feel the same way but I'm seen as a strong person to the people around me so it is literally impossible for me to do anything as bad as suicide. So you can't either. 4chan to me, is like another family. We are a very dysfunctional family, but we look after our own. Tell me, what are the main troubles in your life?
>>
>>17127751
ive always been unable to feel loved, but i have much love to give, i remember, as a kid i would have small breakdowns, i remember when i was around 8-9 my asking mmy mom what was love, she told me that it was a feeling people get towards special people like family and friends or even God; ive neve felt cared for, i used to go to church a lot, trying to feel God´s love, but still... i feel horrible
>>
>>17127775
If you want to feel God's love, then just pray with a sincere heart. If you want to feel love, you have to place yourself in that environment. One cannot feel love if he/she is alone. You must go out and go prepared for love is fleeting unless you seize the day. I have fallen in love and I currently feel dead inside because the two girls I love with all of my heart will never love me back. I will probably never feel the same for any other girl. It sucks but you can find love. I promise you that if you try your best, even google how to talk to girls, get as pathetic as you can think to find out how to talk to girls. Use all the tools available and you will find love.
>>
>>17127735
I assure you, no, I promise you there will be a time when you look back and laugh about being a 19 year old. That is if you endure it like the rest of us and don't kill yourself.

Look man, I'm not saying that what you're going through isn't tough - because I know it must be hard; but killing yourself that young when you have your while lofe ahead of you would be a shame. Also, you have no idea of what the rest of us are going through and yet here we are. Be patient, make the best of it, BE PATIENT, try to better yourself and analyse everything logically and in due time you'll learn something from all this and come a better and stronger person.

In other words, you're better than all of this, don't be a faggot.

P.S. if you do take the easy way out do it on cam and provide links.
>>
>>17127794
most of my friends are girls, i have no problem with that, they even catcall me ;) wish i appreciate, but i can seem to find that special someone, ive been rejected everytime, so i dont get it.. if i am handsome as they say, and i can befriend them.. why da fuck cant i get a single loving woman in my life, seems like only my mom cares for me(stupid selfish me cant just settle with for a single caring person)
>>
>>17127811
you are sick... i like that, thanks man :3 im starting to feel a little better atm, knowing you guys care for your similars xd
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.