[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
am I gay if I'm not turned on by loli? I have tried countless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
am I gay if I'm not turned on by loli? I have tried countless times, but it either doesn't do anything for me, or (in some cases, depending on the art) it makes me feel sick.

Am I supposed to find loli attractive just because of the fact that I'm a heterosexual man?

this is not bait or a troll post, really tried, but I think something's wrong with me

I hear people say that men are inherently attracted to females younger than the arbitrary age of consent, but that they have to act like they aren't. so I figure, if I really don't find them attractive, there might be something wrong with me? I mean loli is so popular on 4chan, not even only /a/ so it seems like it's the norm to find the attractive. I know I might sound autistic and retarded, I just don't want my sexuality to be "broken"
>>
File: baits-or-lures-during-fishing.png (116 KB, 830x748) Image search: [Google]
baits-or-lures-during-fishing.png
116 KB, 830x748
>>17127029
Is this bait?
>>
>>17127029
Yes, you're gay but not for the reasons you think.
>>
Are you retarded?
>>
>>17127029
No doubt its a very natural thing to be attracted to girls 12 and up. But if you aren't, that doesn't mean you gay.
Everyone is different, for whatever reason, your biological evolutionary standard conditioned you to not be attracted to girls on the younger end of the scale. Doesn't mean its unnatural or you are gay. You just prefer older chicks.
>>
>>17127066
Woah, man. Cool your jets. The guys already deeply perplexed regarding his sexuality, don't make him question his intelligence too. Geez.

Just give him some time to buffer, man.
>>
>>17127029
>Am I supposed to find loli attractive just because of the fact that I'm a heterosexual man?

Do you find every female -regardless of weight and age- to be attractive? If not then it means you have preferences. I'm hetero and I don't find loli particularly attractive.
>>
>>17127029
You're gay if you look at a man and get aroused. That's it.
>>
File: 1372008937075.jpg (69 KB, 480x717) Image search: [Google]
1372008937075.jpg
69 KB, 480x717
>>17127095
this
>>
>>17127029
>I hear people say that men are inherently attracted to females younger than the arbitrary age of consent, but that they have to act like they aren't.
That's just something pedos say to convince themselves that it's okay not to fight.
>>
>>17127073

Ah yes, being attracted to a 12 year old is normal?
Keep telling yourself that, weirdo.
>>
>>17127121
Yeah it is.
>>
>>17127121
Yeah desu I can't be attracted to a woman she hits her 16th birthday.
>>
Jesus Christ guys.

In my 23 years of fapping I've fapped to cartoons like two or three times, and I don't even think they were Japanese. It doesn't make me any more gay than other guys who've fucked +10 women.
>>
Too any dumbfucks who think that being attracted to younger ages is wierd, its not. Humans evolved so that as soon as possible a woman can pop a baby out. And guess what, pregnancy requires sex and sex requires erections which normally happen around attractive people.
>>
>>17127160
>Humans evolved so that as soon as possible a woman can pop a baby out.
Um, no, actually. The mechanics of childbirth took a backseat to quite a large array of other evolutionary factors. We also have one of the latest obset of physical maturity of any species.

>And guess what, pregnancy requires sex and sex requires erections which normally happen around attractive people.
Normal men, however, stick quite close to their age range, at least up into their twenties or so. Being attracted to 12-year-old girls is normal when you are 12, but the normal course of action is to leave this behind as you grow up.
>>
If you're attracted to someone the day before their 17th birthday you're a disgusting pedo creep

but as soon as their 18th birthday hits then it's okay.
>>
>>17127160
>he thinks barely teen girls were able to survive childbirth for most of history instead of being a 21st century medical miracle

Found the pedo. Kill yourself.
>>
>>17127908
>If you're attracted to someone the day before their 17th birthday you're a disgusting pedo creep
If you're over 20, yes. And honestly, 20 is pushing it.

>but as soon as their 18th birthday hits then it's okay.
Age is the best proxy for physical and mental development yet discovered by humanity. It's not perfect -/r9k/ has plenty of people whose minds are behind their bodies- but it's the best we've got, and truth be told, it's quite good.

>>17127968
>he thinks barely teen girls were able to survive childbirth for most of history instead of being a 21st century medical miracle
To be fair, childbirth was the #1 killer of women until sometime in the 20th century. Even Shakespeare got in on this: at 13, Juliet was young enough to raise eyebrows even in Shakespeare's time (we don't know Romeo's age but he was probably at least 16), but he comments that "younger than her are happy mothers made". The line is intended to be creepy, and it is, but it points out that childbirth at young ages was not unheard of even then.

Though it also points out that even then, it wad to a certain extent the realm of disgusting pedo creeps. The historicity of young childbirths does not make them right or good, and it certainly does not justify what the pedos do.
>>
>>17128833
One day before 18
Ugh disgusting

Wow she's so hot and shit man

It doesnt work thar way
Especially when girl at 16 look like 20
>>
You sure sound insecure. If anything, it's 4chan that's broken and not you. The loli meme enforcers are closet pedophiles trying to make their degeneracy seem normal.
>>
>>17128843
>One day before 18
>Ugh disgusting
>18
>Wow she's so hot and shit man
Reductio ad absurdum. I already said it's not a perfect proxy. I only said that it works well enough.

>It doesnt work thar way
>Especially when girl at 16 look like 20
Cheap excuse. It also fails to take psychosocial development into account: a 16-year-old may look 20 in extremely rare cases, but acting 20 is far, far rarer, and actually having the maturity of a 20-year-old is rarer still.
>>
>>17128843
>One day before 18
>Ugh disgusting
>18
>Wow she's so hot and shit man
>It doesnt work thar way
No. The way it works is "Wow she's so hot and shit man... wait, she's underage? Ugh, disgusting". This is, no doubt, why you think normal men are attracted but have to act like they aren't. The part you don't seem to get is that for normal men, this isn't an act: underdevelopment is an active turn-off, and a severe one.
>>
>>17127029
>Am I supposed to find loli attractive just because of the fact that I'm a heterosexual man?
Are you fucking kidding me? It is 100% normal not to enjoy drawings that simulate cp.

Actually I had a thing for lolis when I was not 13-14. Now I find it nauseating. And you know what? That's exactly how it is supposed to be.
>>
>>17128854
i was talking shit
but in all honesty now my friend hooked up with a chick and she seemed a bit weird to me but i couldnt say why

they were all drunk and i dont drink but i asked a girl how old she was and she said 18 and he heard it so he in a moment of clarity told the girl he was making out with him to show him her ID
we were both 20 at the time

also a friend was shocked when a girl came preggo to take a blood test and while reading her file she was 14 and he thought she was at least 18

all im saying is that you have to be smart with this shit it isnt a joke

>>17128993
you dont develop that much in a day, i wouldnt go for a underage girl but if a girl was cute on 18th birthday she was cute the day before as well

OP
you are not gay if you dont like loli
big tits, small tits, short hair long hair bla..
if you dont like women i.e. you like men and dicks you are gay
>>
>>17127109
no it isnt at all you completely clueless sheltered idiot.
>>
>>17129285
>Now I find it nauseating.
Yea sure you do, overcompensating pedo.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.