[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to deal with bitter/ jealous people all around you, like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1454654132356.jpg (465 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454654132356.jpg
465 KB, 1920x1080
How to deal with bitter/ jealous people all around you, like family, friends and employees?

So I figure they are bitter about being poor but that shit is destructive and pointless. Its an exaggeration but its kinda like those stories of when people win the lottery and it being the biggest curse because everyone hates them for it, except I worked for everything I have and i'm nowhere near as wealthy.

I guess its haters gona hate but is there another way? I can be a bitter bitch back but that's not me. Equally, If I am too polite and kind it doesn't help at all.

advice and thoughts welcome
>>
So you're an arrogant little rich bitch so people hate on you?
Boo fucking hoo.
Can't say I blame them.
>>
>>17126472
As expected m8.. carry on
>>
>>17126472
Poorfag detected. Want me to mail you food coupons?
>>
You're asking for help with a problem we know zero about, and only offer your ego's take on it. I would say it's likely that you play some role in this conflict, and that you should examine yourself if you aren't enjoying it, because other people are not going to change for us.
>>
>>17126600
>if you aren't enjoying it
because this thread could just be to bolster your confidence and/or find people who empathize with what you are saying, which doesn't necessarily show you are really disturbed enough by the conflict to resolve it

>>17126472
is what this guy may have been thinking
>>
>>17126365
First of all, are you sure they are jealous of your success? Because this doesn't have to be the case.

>jealous people all around you
Some people will never detect jealousy in other people and they live their life happy.I guess this isn't your style.
>ignore them
We live in an era where you can pretty much ignore almost everybody around you.
>run away
Why do you stay around people who envy your stuff? Is it family, coworkers, friends, random people in the street? You know you don't have to keep poisonous people around you all the time.
>use them
Some people like to show off and they feed of the emotions. This can maybe make you happy?
>hide your power level
You know you can hide / lessen the impact you have on other people by being "average".

But I can't imagine this is the case. Who does what to you so you think everybody is behaving like a fag to you? Maybe you are fag yourself and people around you are just on automatic defense.
>>
>>17126813
I like your style, yes I wish to hide my power level and as you say, yes I can deal with less people quite easily. The problem comes where my family like to show off and keep up with the joneses too much. They don't realise the damage it can do, jealousy and egos are growing all around and seeing friends and family becomes more of a spectacle. I realised long ago where ostentatious behaviour gets you but my family just don't get it. I have posted here before about how my parents are throwing a big wedding for my sis. The comments I've been hearing are laced with jealousy and the sad part is that they are our guests and supposed friends and family.
>>
see a therapist
>you see doc, my problem is that i'm better than everyone else, which causes them to resent me, which makes me rightfully upset. Tell me about how lame they are compared to me and i'll feel better
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.