[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm introverted and don't have many friends but I do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
I'm introverted and don't have many friends but I do have a best friend for 25 years, we trusted each other with everything. Recently, he moved to France and revealed to me that he actually never saw me the same way.

He has many friends that he considers closer than me, and after all these years he was just trying to be nice to me since I looked like a loner.

I argued that we shared so many secrets to each other though. No, he actually shared all that stuff to his other friends too, in fact, there's a lot more deeper secrets that I never got to hear. We have lost contact since then.

I'm heart broken. Just... yeah. Now I have no friends.
>>
>>17126341
>revealed to me that he actually never saw me the same way.

Reveal how?

Also you must have had an inkling? I mean it's the sort of thing you learn early on, especially if you're a billy-no-mates.
>>
>>17126341
That's mean of your friend to say that to you.

even if they were just being nice they didn't have to say something hurtful like that
>>
>>17126341

similar situation to me recently, though not nearly as extreme. you're a bobcat though so you'll just keep on keeping on. it sucks to suck, but nothing beautiful lasts, it just sucks that it was a lie. maybe try to convince yourself that hes lying and its just his way of distancing himself now that hes in another country. whatever helps.

in the meantime do you want advice to meet new friends
>>
>>17126351

I had no idea. Since whenever we hung out, it felt as if we were the closest of buddies. It may be my own fault for not having enough experience with people.

>>17126380

I rather know the truth. Still hurts though.

>>17126413

Exactly, I felt like I was led on for so many years of my life. Like if the person I dedicated my friendship towards, ended up being a big hoax. Currently, I'm trying to enjoy my solitude. I'm traumatized by the experience so now I am trying to learn to live happily in solitude, in case my new future friends decide to do the same thing, I'll be okay with or without them.
>>
>>17126429

you sound like a level headed man, its too bad this is an anonymous chilean butt blasting pictograph forum or we'd probably be bros.

there is a native american spirit totem of the bobcat that teaches people to be 'alone without being lonely'. this isnt to say we have to live hermetic lifestyles, but we can learn to enjoy our lives on our own, because we can realize that nothing is permanent. it makes life more enjoyable when we enjoy what we have while we have it, not get too invested, and move on when its time to instead of clutching to something dying.

dont wall yourself off, but be proud of your independence. good luck man.
>>
>>17126438

Thanks my friend. Anywhere I can learn more about the Bobcat spirit totem? Sounds very helpful to learn that way of life.
>>
>>17126460
http://www.linsdomain.com/totems/pages/bobcat.htm

this is the one i found. remember that the totem is about what we can learn, and not a literal projection of your life. as in, it tells you how you should try to live life, not how it will naturally occur.

there isnt that much information out there and unfortunately no advanced form o spirituality really has a step by step guide or class to get where you need. I've been working for a high profile psychic for the last two years and am constantly surprised by how 'internal' a lot of the stuff is.

you keep the ideas in mind and move forward, and frame the experiences with this kind of knowledge. hope that makes sense.
>>
>>17126473

Cool, thanks for the help. I shall check it out.
>>
>>17126524

good luck anon. changed my life.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.