[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Horrible back, shoulder, and arm pain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: pquB95v.png (344 KB, 638x366) Image search: [Google]
pquB95v.png
344 KB, 638x366
My girlfriend has had pain in her lower and upper back for months now. Recently it's transitioned to her shoulders and somewhat arms too. About two months ago she also had neck spasms occasionally but they've stopped.

>Pain is lower and upper back, recently spread to shoulders and arms
>she also says her right shoulder is down more than the left
>I can feel a bump on her spine right where most of the pain is
>Massaging her back doesn't work in the short term but she told me that she feels better the next day after them, though still in pain
>Aspirin doesn't seem to help at all
>It's gotten worse in the past couple of days, near-crippling pain
>Doctors keep giving different diagnoses, muscle spasm (treated with a type of electrical current therapy to absolutely no effect) scoliosis (she's learning some exercises to correct it today but not sure it's causing it or if she even has it)

Anyone have any ideas on what this could be? I was thinking maybe somehow she bruised her spine in the area the bump is or maybe she has a herniated disk. I think it could be related to exercise too, she seems to have worse pain after she exercises (also, the neck spasms occurred every third time we had sex, and only a few times without us having sex). I'm getting really concerned because it keeps getting worse.
>>
I think whatever the doctors said.
>>
>>17125235
They've said several different things now and the treatments for them haven't worked. The doctors in her country aren't necessarily U.S. standard.
>>
>>17125243
well then I don't know, I'm not a doctor so I'm even less qualified than them
>>
If fucking doctors don't know, how the fuck are we supposed to?
>>
>>17125255
>if doctors in a former communist country can't figure it out...
>>
>>17125259
>I expect you to know exactly where I live on a board where the majority of posters are from the US or other country where doctors aren't fuckwits like the rest of the population
>>
>>17125259
>obviously a 4chan poster with little or no formal medical training knows better than a doctor from a second world country who has directly examined my gf. Even if its not America/Western Europe they don't just hand out doctorates for free, stop being dumb.
>>
>>17125264
>>17125243
>The doctors in her country aren't necessarily U.S. standard
>>
>>17125217
Sounds like spinal disk herniation to me, but I'm no doctor.
>>
>>17125265
let me put in this way

the doctors there are confirmed shit 100% they'll laugh at you for coming in and the next day you're dead from disease

kindly fuck off you cuck
>>
>>17125268
Yeah I've been reading about it for the past 1-1.5 hours or so and that seems like the most likely. I thought she has slight scoliosis but I'm not entirely sure, I'd have to look at her back again.
>>
>>17125270
what does anything I said have to do with cuckoldry?
>>
>>17125270
Okay, so assume we were somehow able to diagnose her. What the fuck do you expect us to do about it?
>>
I feel you bro, I have very similar problems and will have to get an MRT soon. Just one advice I can give you: if you are unhappy with your doctor, change it. Even if you have to drive for hours, optimal treatment is always worth it. BTW shitty doctors sounds a lot like Poccия to me.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.