[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to feel better about this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 450346863859293592058.jpg (9 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
450346863859293592058.jpg
9 KB, 250x237
I'm Asian. I know that I will never impress anyone with any language I learn. With over a billion Chinese people on earth, there is technically at least a couple of Chinese people who can speak X language fluently. Therefore, Chinese people who can speak a certain language well are just a dime a dozen. Technically, it is much harder for a Chinese person to impress a native speaker by speaking a foreign language well compared to a non-Asian person trying to impress a Chinese person by speaking Chinese fluently.
>>
Why does that matter? You seem to be insecure about nothing. Do you want to learn another language? Do it. Who cares about the odds of another Chinese faggot speaking it. It's still a good feat to be able to speak multiple languages, and a lot of people can't.
>>
>>17124617

every race has many many many many many fucking people that speak antoher language. there is no man in a cloak in space keeping track of exactly how many and punishing those who are the most behind.

literally no one has ever said
>A CHINESE MAN THAT KNOWS SWEDISH? PSSHHHHHH KILL URSELF FAGGUETTE

no one cares.
>>
>>17124617
Who cares about languages ? Petty people probably. Only maths, physics and your lifts on the big three matter. If you're bad at those, you're not a man.
>>
File: 1462185923724s.jpg (6 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
1462185923724s.jpg
6 KB, 249x250
it seems more so like youre only finding excuses to not do anything productive for yourself.

anyone of any race, of any age, etc. at any given moment there will be someone better than you. there is someone to is better than me in every single way and he has a loving family and a bigger dick than me.

growing up is just something that is painful. growing up is accepting every flaw that you have. stop posting fucking frogs and learn whatever you wanna do.

they arent holding you back you fuck. you are
>>
>>17124617

That's a bucket of bullshit.

You speak the two most common and useful languages on the planet (or at least that's what I'm inferring based on your post). One of them people are going to take for granted from you because you ARE Chinese, and the other because it's the global lingua franca. And most people will still be impressed by that much, excluding Europeans.

Not that you should give a shit anyway.
>>
>>17124939
No, I can speak more languages than that
>>
>>17124907
this
>>
>>17124875
Languages are amazing, switching through them is almost like switching personalities.
As advanced as I am in Maths and Comp Sci I still thing languages have always been more intellectually stimulating for me
on the long run.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.