[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I recently found out that a girl I basically had a crush on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 147608.jpg (446 KB, 1583x1000) Image search: [Google]
147608.jpg
446 KB, 1583x1000
So I recently found out that a girl I basically had a crush on the longest (about 14 years now) is moving with her family to another state while she's off to a prestigious grad school. She and I were family friends for ages now and I never got the courage to ask her out or do anything romantic. I know it seems like it may be too late now.. But knowing she'll be gone for good means I won't see her ever again for a long time. Should I confess my feelings to her or let it all go? (a few people told me she had slight interest in me when we were younger but I was too stupid to realize it). She also likes to study a lot and for that reason she never had a bf.
>>
Bumpin
>>
>>17124140
I suggest you go for it
I rather regret after than regret without knowing what could of happend if i did
>>
>>17124140
knock yourself out champ
>>
>>17124140
>14 years
What the fuck were you waiting for? Death? Disease? Old age? Of course something was going to happen over a decade and a half. She's moving? You mean she isnt married with kids? Dude, you might as well say something even though she'll probably be pissed (if she likes you back she'll be pissed) and say why dude you wait til now motherfuckr. but anyway, grow some balls and say something and apologize for not owning up to it sooner but that you hope one day your paths cross again or some gay shit. good luck and quite being a vagina. 14 years
>>
>>17124140

go for it

Cause you know what's gonna happen if you don't?

You're gonna hear about her growing up, growing away. Her folks will occasionally tell you about her, about the things she is doing, and they will do the same to her about you.

You'll meet up every once in a while to catch up, but things will ultimately start to fade.

Years will go by, and then you'll meet up and you'll catch up and it'll seem like nothing changed. But everything's changed.

You'll turn into different people who can no longer connect. You'll beat yourself up over not taking the chance once a day, then once a week, then it'll niggle in the back of your head for a lifetime. Always the What if? What if I had the courage rather than walk away?

Don't give yourself a lifetime of regret. Of a dull constant ache that you can't ever find a cure for. I'm only 26, and I have enough regrets as it is. Adding on another one, another half century of burden onto my life at the least?

Fuck that. Take your shot OP. At least you won't be a cold timid soul who always ran away but rather tried something, anything.
>>
>>17124961
You're right.. I should take this opportunity before it all goes away.

How do I do it though? Should I approach her or tell her to meet me in private setting? I may have one last chance to see her in person before her family moves next month or so. But it'll be in a crowded setting probably with other people she knows.
>>
>>17124140
>Should I confess my feelings to her or let it all go?
Go for it. IMO your chances are slim, but I don't know your relation with her. In case it'll go south at least you'll get it out of your system and start thinking about other things or women.
>>
>>17125676
>How do I do it though?
That's up to you buddy. Do it however you feel like it because no matter what you will it will never be perfect.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.