[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"We need to talk"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
I got a text message from my girlfriend indicating she wants to talk. Things haven't been going well, so chances are it's THAT version of "talk."

She sent it three hours ago and isn't responding to "I'm available."

What do?

Image unrelated.
>>
Prepare to make your peace
>>
You talk. There's nothing else to do. That phrase is never good to hear, but it isn't always a death sentence. Face it with courage and hope for the best. Good luck to you.
>>
>>17124143
>>17124149
She's asking about holiday plans. After the last few hours, I'm half-willing to break up with her just for pulling "we need to talk."

Jesus fuck.
>>
Start trying to fuck her friends
>>
>>17124171
Nnnnnnah, I'd rather not get my dick lobbed off.
>>
>>17124165
Do people not fucking call each other on the phone anymore, even on issues as seemingly urgent as this?? Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>17124190
Normally I'd be right there with you, but she texted she wanted to talk, I texted to let her know I can take a phone call. We're calling right now.

It's just over hockey tickets.

WHO THE FUCK TEXTS "WE NEED TO TALK" AND IMPLY ANYTHING GOOD?
>>
>>17124193
dump her
>>
>>17124138
Shit anon, last time i recieved a message i was told i was cheated on by my ex-girl in a 2 year relationship...
i wish you the best luck...
>>
>>17124138
Odds are it's as good as over, 99% of the time those words are nothing good.

If she starts heading in that direction just end it yourself, you will her steal the satisfaction of dumping you from her for yourself.

That shit will make it hurt, women fucking hate being dumped but love dumping men on some fucked primal level.
>>
>>17124193
Might be that the thought of leaving you is so beyond the realm of possibilities for her that the thought of "we need to talk" meaning something bad never even crossed her mind. Maybe she's a keeper.
>>
>>17124193
Is it possible she was going to break up with you, but thought about it dev coding not to?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.