[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I suggest a FWB "relationship"? There's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1462564106619.jpg (218 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1462564106619.jpg
218 KB, 1280x853
How do I suggest a FWB "relationship"?

There's a girl who lives in my apartment complex. We smoke weed together a lot and sometimes she texts me inviting me to go out. I've hung out at her house countless times. She is pretty cute not someone I'd actually date, so there's no chance of me catching feelings for her.
>>
Fuck first, suggest FWB second.
>>
It's not something you suggest
You fuck her, and make it clear that you don't want a relationship and want to stay friends, then you keep fucking her
>>
>>17124029
>>17124037
How do I do it? I feel like I've known her for too long, and thus, she doesn't see me in a sexual light. Can I overcome this?
>>
>>17124020
Easy as pie stoners are notorious for being sluts and they even fuck their dealers for free weed. I would just ask her if she want to casually date and she should get the message
>>
>>17124079
I also deal as well, but I don't want to be giving up weed. Gotta make a profit.

However, I know she's super kinky and literally has a box full of dildos.
>>
>>17124050
it would be difficult but it's not impossible. First off, to get her to see you in a sexual light, you have to start escalating, which also means, secondly, you have to be willing to risk your friendship.
You have to stop treating her like a friend, and start treating her like a girl you want to fuck. Take initiative, show her a good time and make her have fun, don't be afraid to get touchy feely, this is a major key, regualarly just touch her, like hugs, shoulder taps, arm around her, etc, if you haven't already done this you've fucked up, you want a girl to just know you as the innocent touchy feely guy, if you've never touched her before and then all of a sudden start, it could come off as a little weird, then you want to actually make it intimate, like lightly brushing her arm and staring into her eyes while she talks, and etc. Leave room for silence, you don't have to constantly talk. If you have to, set the mood as intimate yourself, just pause, look her in the eyes, in a sexual way, just imagine her in a sexual light in your head, if she starts talking to try to fill the silence, just go shhh with your finger up to your lips. And close in for the kiss, and so on. (I explain all of this, because if you have to ask this you probably don't know how to escalate very well or you would have when you first met her)
Chances are, she'll reject you 1. Because again, you don't really seem like you know what your doing and you might not be able to pull it off first try, but that's okay because 2. She probably would have anyways because girls typically don't like when a guy tries to step out of the friend zone and start making moves, unless she was already just secretly sexually attracted to you the whole time.
Now this is why I say you have to be willing to risk the friendship, because most likely she's going to reject your advances (1/2)
>>
>>17124183
Could you continue? If this is the case, would an alternative be to go out to the bars/clubs with her and make a move there? If it goes south, I can always just go "whoops drank too much".
>>
Bumping for more input.
>>
>FWB

No such thing.
>>
>>17124581
truth.

Im going to get fucked in the next few weeks if I can't eject from my current one safely. She's pushing the dating idea and even telling friends about it.
>>
Get drunk dip shit then flirt if it goes well the k

If not just play it off

" aw shit this bud got me all fucked up I shouldn't have drunk that much."
>>
>>17124216
>If it goes south, I can always just go "whoops drank too much".
classic.
>>
>>17125081
>and even telling friends about it

jesus why did you let it go on for THAT long?
Once other people know, it becomes a relationship. Break it off and just stop talking to her dude, you might be able to salvage your reputation.
>>
>>17124581
Wrong. But don't expect your friendship to last after you're done with your arrangement.

Had a fwb relationship some years ago. Mind you we weren't as close as you two are OP. For the whole time the girl was terribly afraid I would catch the feels but luckily I didn't. It came close though,so there's that.
>>
>>17125092
>>17124216

Honestly, if I were in your shoes, that's what I'd do. I was in a similar situation with a neighbor in an apartment building, we got drunk passed out together in bed, woke up in the morning (nothing had happened) but we were cuddled up and I stirred a little, she stirred a little and I started the 'gentle stroke on the stomach' with my finger, you know? just testing the waters, she seemed alright with that but I dipped lower, she pulled my hand away, and that was a clear message. We slept a little longer and I never tried again, friendship intact.

Good luck anon
>>
If you fuck you're bonded, it's just how it is for females. If you're not actually dating then you've used her like a whore and she will be devastated.

FWB is for sociopath women, not normal girls.
>>
>>17125769
Thoroughly false.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.