[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who do I pick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1359773941445.jpg (61 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1359773941445.jpg
61 KB, 800x600
There are two girls in my life that I'm extremely close with and I'm at a point where I would like to enter a new relationship. I know they both like me and I like both of them.

Girl 1:
-Hot green-eyed Persian
-Muslim (Uncovered)
-Sociable
-Super kind
-Intelligent, funny, and genuine
-Would only date someone if she sees a potential husband

Girl 2:
-Sexy half Asian
-Non religious
-Socially distant
-Super kind
-We understand each other, she is smart and creative.
-Honest and loyal
-Does drugs and is unreliable
>>
>>17121339
Without knowing anything about you it doesnt really help. What are you looking for in a relationship and what are your circumstances?
>>
whynotboth.jpg
>>
>>17121339
It's a choice between a muslim and a drug addict. Lesser of two evils, OP. If you're not a muslim yourself, then girl 2 is probably better assuming the drugs haven't made her crazy.
>>
1 if you're looking for something serious
2 if you just want kinky sex and want to have fun
>>
>>17121356
Good point, I'm a 27 year old PhD student. Girl 1 is probably the smart choice as she brings out the best at me, I met her at uni as she has helped me a lot. Girl 2 I've been friends with for a long time, we have a lot of fun together and are just very attracted.

>>17121357
Nah, 1 girl is enough for me.

>>17121373
The drugs have made her a little crazy but I kind of like that.
>>
>>17121339
Stay away from both.
>>
>>17121447
Drug crazy is the worst sort of crazy. Never date someone who's a regular drug abuser if you're not one yourself. The scrapes she'll get herself into and the direction she'll go in will be somewhere you can't follow, and sooner or later she'll put drugs before you. Always.
>>
>>17121447
Are you a Muslim, or is 1 willing to not an observant muslim/ doesnt want to educate them that way?

What are their respective careers?
>>
It's such a slippery slope to go down with either.
What kind of drugs does she use?
>>
>>17121339
>Muslim
Discard. Well that was easy wasn't it?"6
>>
>>17121525
I'm not sure if she is drug crazy or regular crazy, either are possible. I've been with crazier.

>>17121537
Mainly opiates and weed, did meth a few times but wasn't all that keen on the after effects.

>>17121533
I'm not a Muslim, have never been religious at all. She moved here from the middle east and her values have been slipping ever since.

All three of us are in the science field.
>>
>>17121607
Stay the fuck away from the druggies man. All it takes is one bad party and then she's cheated on you with her best friend and her brother.
>>
>>17121607
I know for a fact that many muslim men tend to date western women and then dump them when they find something serious with a muslim woman. But I dont know about muslim women it might be different? Idk.
For me muslim is really a turn off, I live in a place with many muslims (Denmark) sometimes they're very nice when they are just one but when there is many muslims they change into something worse.
You should consider how muslim she is. Does she only hang out with middle eastern people? Are she more western or? etc..
The half asian chick sounds fun and sweet but if she does a lot of drugs it's really bad..
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.