[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sooo /adv/ I need some help. Ive been lying to my parents for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1454578335999.gif (2 MB, 299x152) Image search: [Google]
1454578335999.gif
2 MB, 299x152
Sooo /adv/ I need some help. Ive been lying to my parents for 3 years about going to college. they live states away and I used their money to pursue a career in music. Im supposed to graduate this week. Im going to send an email because I dont think I could properly verbalize everything Id need to say over the phone. What do i say?
>>
>>17120691
Maybe start with the truth?

Why do I think your a female?
>>
>>17120691
Move to a different country and change your number
>>
>>17120702
Ill start with the truth obviously but Im wondering what things I should say or do to start making things right.
>>
>>17120711
Paying them back every penny you defrauded them for, would be a start.

How's that music career coming along?
>>
>>17120736
This.
>>
File: red-forman.jpg (95 KB, 528x297) Image search: [Google]
red-forman.jpg
95 KB, 528x297
The broke musician meme isn't just a meme. It's almost guaranteed. Poor life choices are to be expected from a millennial though. If it seems like I'm being harsh. It's probably because I am. You obviously never had anyone tell you not to be a dumbass.

You fucked up big time. If you were my kid I would disown you never speak to you again. Despite a parent always being there for their kids no matter what. You've done something incredibly fucking stupid. Let me reiterate that. You've done something incredibly fucking stupid. Not to mention you were a piece of shit for taking advantage of your parents for years and wasting their money. Christ you're a worthless excuse for a human being. I feel sorry for your parents, but then again they're probably shitty people too for raising such a shitty child.

Oh yeah, don't fucking email them you dumbass Typical millennial.Go visit them in person like an adult and explain yourself. Except to get your asshole widened and realize you deserve every single inch of it.
>>
>>17120691
lol retard
>>
I still don't understand why you would tell them. Just don't?
>>
>>17120916
Because they're going to find out, moron.
>>
>>17120920
I'm pretty surprised they haven't figured anything out after three years. They must really trust OP if they've just been going on their word about being in college this whole time and haven't received any evidence.
>>
>>17120754
I think you did an even better job than red would've. Censorship did him no justice.
>>
>>17120929

Actually, they might already know but just not want to mention it or say anything because they're in denial and still want to believe that they're supporting their child
>>
>>17120702
I like how she didn't deny the fact she was female, what a dumb cunt lol.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.