[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My brother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-05-07-17-44-06.png (448 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-07-17-44-06.png
448 KB, 720x1280
The day I bought a ps4 was the day I went from excitement to pity and disgust.

Months later now, my brother is glued to the couch, anytime he is asked to get off of it he turns into an absolute asshole. He needs his online friends to verify his existence and dictate his actions. The only thing that ever comes out of his fucking mouth is asking and begging for more over priced subscription. He feels not having games is reason enough to belittle his siblings.

Grounding him is never enough and by now he's the textbook definition of a sociopath. The only thing keeping me from chucking the damn system into the streets is that I share my cosole with my dad which is a rare occasion.
>>
What is it I need to do to unfuck this situation I am in
>>
>>17119880
Lock that shit up
>>
>>17119880
This is my advice. A PS4 is not a life upgrade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLalvNDcHIs
>>
it's your console right, just take the controllers and lock them in your room or take it with you wherever you go. let him buy his own shit
>>
Move out and take the PS4 with you.
>>
>>17119908
Seems like the best course of action

I don't even use it because no games and sub models are robbery at its finest.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.