[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'Accidental' Hand Holding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1460466624947.jpg (113 KB, 463x469) Image search: [Google]
1460466624947.jpg
113 KB, 463x469
While holding something up the girl im crushing on was resting her hand on mine, she moved it away for a second then put it right back on my hand. She couldve easily moved it somewhere else but who knows im probably overthinking it.
Ps yes im retarded when it comes to girl stuff like 99% of 4chan
>>
congrats, bro. there's a decent chance she's into you.
>>
>>17118814
:^)
>>
She's probably into you. There is a chance it's a misunderstanding, but I doubt it.

This actually reminds me of a silly story. Last semester I was enrolled in the honours thesis research project for my wacko interdisciplinary programme. The prof was always weirdly doe eyed with me, floaty, and both stand-offish and coming back to me, repeatedly, to talk. I just figured she was weird. At the end of the semester I was helping to put away some tech shit, like mics and projectors, we used to deliver our theses. She and I were walking back to the lecture hall, and she reached out and half-grasped my hand before recoiling. She hasn't said a word to me since, but she gave me a 90 on the thesis kek
>>
ASK HER OUT.

Congratulations on being able to drop the H endorsement from your V-card. With a little luck and courage, you may be able to drop the K soon too.
>>
WOW SHE WANTS YOUR PENIS IN AND AROUND HER MOUTH
TEXT HER NOW AND SAY YOU'RE ON YOUR WAY TO HER HOUSE
>>
>>17119390
I know man!! Bet you're pretty jealous XDDDDDDDDD
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.