[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Call on Medfags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: 4fb.jpg (337 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
4fb.jpg
337 KB, 720x540
A couple of days ago I woke up with really bad headaches that were mostly concentrated on my temples and back of head. I could hardly stand up, and even when I did, my head had to be lowered to some good degree. I only felt better lying down and quick movements and coughing triggered the headaches badly.

My throat was a bit sore and at some point during that day I got a fever (highest I got was 37.9 C).
Next day I'm feeling better, no fever, but still little appetite. Headaches have gotten better, but still there.
Today is the 3rd day since I got 'em and it's definitely better, I can stand up, walk, etc. but there's definitely some sensitivity in the areas I mentioned. My neck also feels kinda stiff.

Some points to take into account:
>my pillows are kinda hard which have given me stiff neck before, I think
>I might have been oversleeping lately
>for the past two days or so, I've spent so much time in bed, I got to stare at my phone a lot (it's actually a really bad habit I have for a while now)

besides the headaches/ discomfort, my throat is still a bit sore and it kinda hurts when I swalow, but other than that I guess I'm feeling fine.

I'm kinda really paranoid this could be meningitis. Should I be worried?
>>
Suicide headaches?

Go to a doctor son.
>>
bump for being scared
>>
>>17118449
Here's a really bizarre off-the-wall idea:

See a doctor.
>>
do they not have urgent care in your country? A walk in clinic where you can just go right in and see a doctor.
>>
File: image.jpg (331 KB, 1274x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
331 KB, 1274x1000
Could be the flu or something. If it is getting better maybe you should wait a while but remember to stay hydrated and eat. If it gets any worse you should see a doctor
>>
>>17118815
called my doc, she said it's likely due to me having been sick

>>17118820
funny thing, I'm kinda scared about doing that, even though I'm being an idiot

>>17118824
It's gotten better for sure, but I still feel a bit of pressure/ slight pain at the back of my head every now and then. I just find it weird that it's such an odd place, if it were somewhere else, I probably wouldn't be stressing so much.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 900x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 900x288
>>17118830
Well if I remember right I would get horrible headaches and bodyaches when I got the cold or the flu. It could be related to it and for now you shouldn't worry too much. If I were you I wouldn't jump to conclusions about worse things it might be until it hasn't gone away for like a week
>>
File: ch160413.gif (55 KB, 600x191) Image search: [Google]
ch160413.gif
55 KB, 600x191
>>17118843
yeah, that's basically what my doc said. I explained it all and she basically said it's normal and that it's likely I caught a virus. Said I shouldn't worry especially since I got sick just 2 days ago and it seems I am getting better. Told me I should take some painkillers in the mean time to help tolerate the pain.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 600x190) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 600x190
>>17118857
I would listen to her. To me it doesn't sound like much to worry about except how much it sucks right now.

Saved
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.