[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i have a huge zit on my buttcheek should i pop it? pls halp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 294x171) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 294x171
i have a huge zit on my buttcheek

should i pop it? pls halp

it hurts to sit
>>
I popped a huge zit on my ass before. felt good.
>>
>>17116018
in my experience buttcheek zits are generally unpoppable and will just hurt like hell if you squeeze them.
>>
>>17116025
If OP can get someone to do it, there's always forcing it to pop with a STERILIZED (crucial) needle.
>>
>>17116022
>>17116025
>>17116051
fuck how long till it goes away?

also, how to prevent them
>>
>>17116061
>fuck how long till it goes away?
Don't know.
>how to prevent them
I'm not a dermatologist or anything remotely close to one, but I would guess it's the same as any pimple: wash often to prevent the buildup of oil in pores.
>>
op here

i can fucking pop it, it just hurts like crazy. i think im going to kill myself
>>
had this before, it's probably a cyst
you're gonna have to deal with it until it forms a head, then you can pop that and be so satisfied afterwards

prevention? don't sit down for long periods of time like that, be careful when shaving, ingrown hairs can lead to this very often (was the case for me, when i popped it the blood/puss had black in it from a cluster of ingrown hairs)

good luck dude, just hang in there
>>
>>17116110
>i can fucking pop it
Then do it and be done with it. Damn, what a waste of a thread.
>>
>>17116121
sorry that was supposed to be *cant
>>
File: absolutelybeautiful.png (629 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
absolutelybeautiful.png
629 KB, 512x512
Op here again. I popped the zit. Feels great. Thanks adv
>>
>>17116018
That's bad but have you ever gotten one between your ear and the rest of your ear? It fucking never stops hurting until its gone
>>
>>17116018
If it hurts it's probably a boil have it lanced
>>
File: 1461035665547.gif (2 MB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
1461035665547.gif
2 MB, 400x286
>>17117164
>no pictures
>no timestamp
>not even a picture of the pus

Im going to bed angry tonight.
>>
>>17116018
Get a friend to pop it and suck the pus out.
>>
>>17116018
>having to ask 4chan if you should pop a zip

How far has """"""humanity"""""" fallen?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.