[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
(Pic not related) so I have had this crush on this girl for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: bread_PNG2322.png (4 MB, 2217x1061) Image search: [Google]
bread_PNG2322.png
4 MB, 2217x1061
(Pic not related)
so I have had this crush on this girl for a good 2 years(she is my friend since like 2 and half years)
when I started to crush on her she came off a bad breakup, so I didnt make my move. Then a few months later she started dating someone else, which I didnt know about until like 6 months ago.

They had a bad break up too, with her boyfriend cheating on her(and she still loves him and wants him back) they broke up in February and I told her about how I feel about a month ago.
she didnt reject me or anything
she just told and I quote" But I don't have a bf I use to have recently he betrayed me
So its hard for me to move on it will take time
And soorry but I m not at good state
But Its great you shared me your feelings
and I respect your feelings"

I know I sound like an asshole but I dont know if I should wait around for her to get over her break up

she takes hours to text back and when she does she replies with something that doesnt keep the conversation rolling,

she is doing better than before, most of her friends are my friends too, and everyone I ask keeps telling that she is doing happy right now.

So should I just stop crushing on her and try and move on or wait?
>>
File: babybuns.jpg (3 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
babybuns.jpg
3 MB, 2816x2112
>>17115944
Can you post some more bread? My buns are hungry
>>
>>17115944
Move on. She has a track record of picking shitty mates.

She wont be interested in you at all. You will make things awkward and fuck up your friend group.

Just go find another slut to bang. Stop trying to save these hoes.
>>
>>17117320
well you are right
I guess I'll move then
since im just wasting my time.

thanks anon.
>>
>>17115944
>They had a bad break up too, with her boyfriend cheating on her(and she still loves him and wants him back)

Wasting your time with that stupidity.
>>
>>17118041
i know, but her reply was like please let me get over this breakup and maybe then we can

Yeah I know sound like a total fucboi
>>
dude move on
she doesn't care
about you
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.