[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've had this amazing girlfriend for 7 months. And throughout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: tomoko.jpg (23 KB, 397x400) Image search: [Google]
tomoko.jpg
23 KB, 397x400
So I've had this amazing girlfriend for 7 months. And throughout these seven months, I have been infatuated with her. I think about her all the time, and I wanted to be with her always. A couple days ago I started playing video games, and its just like suddenly I lost interest in her. Now I love her. I really do, and she's prefect for me. And I don't want to break up with her or anything! But its just kinda like I stopped feeling these strong emotions all of a sudden when I started playing vidya. What can I do? This is so weird...any help will be appreciated.
>>
>>17115619
>7 months

haha. just take it easy, OP. unless you're a high schooler, 7 months is still very early in the relationship
>>
>>17115695
I mean I don't plan on doing anything, but I'm just confused as to how I can suddenly just be 100% into her and then only like 40% the next day yknow? I want that undying love and admiration for her to never leave.
>>
>>17115783
Honeymoon phase is probably wearing off. Happens to pretty much every couple at some point.
>>
>>17115803
What do you do about it? Whats next?
>>
That depends entirely on how hard you've been working on a relationship that is deeper than just the infatuation up until now.

Have you compared world views? Life goals? Done any of the work before now?
>>
>>17116000
Yes of course. We have the same life goals and everything. We plan for a future together.
>>
>>17116007
After the honeymoon phase it's essentially a test to see if you can last now that the infatuation has worn off and the real love can start to set in.
What matters now is how well you can get through fights or problems or anything like that and still come out strong. If you can work through anything big or small then you definitely have a chance of having a future. If things seem too overwhelming, this relationship might not be for you.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.