[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1448827911821.jpg (202 KB, 2015x2015) Image search: [Google]
1448827911821.jpg
202 KB, 2015x2015
Alright /adv/, need some help here.

Be me:
>18, white generic kid
>Have a lot of friends at school, on a good tone with everyone
>Go home from school
>No one talks to me anymore
>No one wants to hang out with me
>Never get invited to parties
>Never get invited to birthdays
>Feel more lonely than ever

It's been going on for a while now, and it's tearing me down emotionally.
>>
ask them if they want to hang out
>>
Stop having 'school friends' and start making stronger bonds with people. You'll find the same shit as you get older, with 'work friends'. You get along with the people, but that's about as far as it goes. You have to put yourself out there to make better friends, because as it is it sounds like people think you're fine but don't feel strongly enough to see you outside of school
>>
You're not a white generic kid. White is never generic, you're special.
>>
>>17115757
Why not just become a tripfag? All you spew is bullshit, anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 499x244) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 499x244
>>17115757
Snowflakes yay
>>
>>17115574
Social problems require social solutions. You have to get out of the house more often and hang out. Get a cool part time job. Volunteer. Do things that will make you be around people and get used to the shit flinging that comes with social relationships. The mantra be careful what you ask for is so true. People are such conniving, mean, heartless assholes but there are a lot of good natured ones. Just find your clan.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.