[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My bf wants to have nose plastic surgery and I have prejudice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (17 KB, 300x277) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
17 KB, 300x277
My bf wants to have nose plastic surgery and I have prejudice against it. I think its vain and I don't think men should do it no matter how horrible their nose is.

How can I overcome this? I know its something that bothers him and I want to keep loving him.
>>
>>17115221
>I don't think men should do it no matter how horrible their nose is.
is this a troll thread? this has to be a troll thread.

if not...sooo it's ok for women to be vain but not men? come on now.

as to how to get over it, maybe try recognising that it's his body and he has a right to change it if he wants to.

I wish my biggest problem was that my husband wanted to make himself look better.
>>
>>17115236
That's not once what she said. Stop pushing your agenda. So many guys on here bitch about girls who wear makeup. So it's suddenly not okay with her to feel uncomfortable with the same thing? Regardless o think it's both equally stupid but come on.
>>
>>17115264
>I don't think men should do it
>men
They weren't pushing anything, this thread is bullshit and your comment was almost incomprehensible.
>>
>>17115264
>That's not once what she said.
>I don't think men should do it.

What do you know? She did say it.
>>
This is a classic case of a planet insecure of itself , dreading the fact that it's bf might move onto much greener pastures if he makes himself better.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.