[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So when you ask a girl how she is, and responds with "I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: amber-stevens-1.jpg (49 KB, 403x512) Image search: [Google]
amber-stevens-1.jpg
49 KB, 403x512
So when you ask a girl how she is, and responds with "I'm alright" but doesn't ask you how you are, that's a sign she's not interested, right?
>>
No. There is a thousand reasons that *could* be. Don't put every single word on a scale. Look at the big picture.
>>
File: CandaceWaters.jpg (96 KB, 300x419) Image search: [Google]
CandaceWaters.jpg
96 KB, 300x419
This might sound feminist or annoyingly liberal, but you really can't lump all girls into the same category (with this, at least). One girl might say it flirtingly and be super interested. One might say it and just not care about you at all. It's up to you to be non-autistic and figure that out.
>>
>>17112955
Keep on asking her the same question in different ways in order to get her to respond.
>>
>>17112955

Yes she's definitely not interested. Ignore this guy >>17112967 he's probably autistic..
>>
>>17112955
Not op, but i share his thougths.>>17112986
It's true that not every person acts the same way but one can't read in others mind, how could i know then if she cares at least a little?
>>
>>17112986
Oh god just shut the fuck up. This is coming from a femanon. She isn't interested - simple as that.
>>
>>17113009
Chances are she isn't - this is 4chan we are talking about. She could still be busy or whatever. You can't judge someone from a single sentence. If that is what usually happens, though, you can assume that yes, she isn't interested.
>>
>>17113020
OP here.

Usually she's okay around me, she laughs at comments I make, she sometimes calls me 'babe', etc. Obviously I'm not saying those are signs of interest but normally she's fine in my company.

I work in a shop so this is how I know her. My colleague was serving her when I asked her how she was doing.
>>
>>17112955
>That's a sign she's not VERY interested, right?
Add that and yes, 100%. It doesn't necessarily mean that she's repulsed by you, but she's definitely not infatuated with you.
>>
>>17113003
Body language and facial microexpressions.

Does she smile when she says "I'm alright?"
Does she maintain eye contact?
Does she go out of her way to make physical contact?
Does she try and stay busy on her phone or fidgeting with something rather than continue the conversation?

I'm just recently "trying" with girls. I was a sperglord for years, but now I'm cracking the code. You know what girls like? Mystery. When she says "I'm alright" you fucking go "that's cool" and then you act like she's nothing special and she'll eventually want you, friend. YOU start breaking eye contact. YOU start messing around on your phone. She'll chase you. Especially if you dangle bait and then snatch it back.

It's all a game; a dance. You want to first be nice and cool and caring by asking her how she is (showing interest). Then, when she responds with "I'm alright" you snatch that bait back and most of the time, they'll come swimming for it.

Good luck.
>>
>>17113025
So obviously you do talk more than just the usual pleasantries. Try to spin up a conversation, see how it goes. If it goes well, just ask her out for something fun without pressure. Best way to see if she's interested is to ask.
>>
>>17113030
Nice, thanks. Do you know how i could learn more about body language and facial microexpressions? Like books or whatever
>>
>>17112986
Nice Candy pic anon. Her paintings give me feels.
>>
>>17113042
Yeah but that's my point, that I was getting a different vibe from her.
>>
It means she's either not interested, or she's just going through the motions with yet another guy showering her with attention.

Either way, move on.
>>
>>17112955

yeah she's probably not interested, or at least i know that's how i manage conversations with a guy i'm not too crazy about
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.