[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I called this girl I know and asked her to go to the movies on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (55 KB, 441x393) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55 KB, 441x393
I called this girl I know and asked her to go to the movies on Friday and she said sure.

How am I sure it's not platonic, but romantic instead? We went out sunday and she kept touching me and scratching my back which I gauged as interest, but I don't know if I waited too long to ask her out.

We've talked every day since then except yeaterday where I called her around 10 when she happened to just get out of work, and I haven't heard from her today. I'm wondering if something came up or if I'm just being paranoid.
>>
>>17112685
worst thing you can do is be too needy/stalky/clingy

give it time, do other stuff or pretend you're doing other stuff and have more things going on than her. But not so extreme that you look like a dick
>>
>>17112702
Her personality is a little bit clingy and she hasn't been in about a day and a half so I'm concerned because it's outside her usual behavior.
>>
>>17112721
would be funny if she's trying the exact same thing then
>>
>>17112727
What do you mean?
>>
>>17112751
maybe shes trying not to be clingy because she doesnt want to ruin it
>>
>>17112755
I doubt it because she hasn't had a problem with being clingy before. Besides this was before I asked her out to the cinema
>>
>>17112777
>>17112721
>Her personality is a little bit clingy

hmmmm

ok then i dont know, i cant read her mind

but yeah you dont have to talk everyday i guess
>>
>>17112782
Do I? I still need to finalize the plans though. Which theater and which movie. Maybe some grub after.

Do I do that today or tomorrow? The movie is on Friday.
>>
bump for help
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.