[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beating your gf/wife
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1461238917503s.jpg (2 KB, 125x68) Image search: [Google]
1461238917503s.jpg
2 KB, 125x68
Why did people do this in the past ?

Do you think it'll ever make a comeback and become legal and socially acceptable ?
>>
>>17111586
>in the past
Domestic abuse is still a thing dipshit

The reason is simple.
Women are incredibly manipulative and emotionally abusive. Not only that, but they are most likely physically abusive as well but they are too weak to do any damage. Almost all of my GFs and Friends GFs have gotten physical with their guy. They throw shit, push, spit, kick, and punch but whatever.

Men in general are a bit less emotionally abusive as they aren't really in tune with that as much as women are. T he thing here is that when a man hit's a women they do damage.

Men KNOW that hitting a women is bad because of the strength difference so they will hold back as much as possible. Getting a guy so fucking angry that he breaks these inhibitions not only do you have to factor in the average strength difference but the fucking level of anger achieved to break that inhibition goes into the hit. Even when a guy completely fucks up a girl's shit he's still holding back.

*There is never a reason why a man should hit a women* is absolute horseshit. There are plenty of fucking reasons to hit a women. Women fucking love testing men. Seeing just how far they can push their fucking bullshit on him Women will do things to a man that is absolutely fucking insane simply because they know a man won't throw that punch. The same shit done by a man would get his ass knocked the fuck out. The things women get away with is criminal.

That said, no you shouldn't hit a women(unless like attacked with a weapon or some shit or to defend.) Men that abuse women are pieces of shit. Women that abuse men either physically or mentally are just as fucking bad.

Women,stop being cunts and testing men. Know that your BF could literally kill you with his bare hands with ease and not even break a sweat.

Men, don't be worthless POS and physically abuse your woman. Even if they really really deserve it.

For you testy dumbfucks this isn't saying that every women that has been hit deserves it.
>>
>>17111586
>Why did people do this in the past ?
They had the same motives now as they did then. Some did it because they lost control of themselves, others did it in an attempt to exercise control over their spouses (or others).

>Do you think it'll ever make a comeback aand become legal and socially acceptable ?
Doubtful. Among other things, even in places and times when it was legal, it was generally still frowned upon, especially when someone did it habitually. Any social tolerance was grudging at best.
>>
People in the past lived an harder life. The more people have an hard life, the more they develop mental problems. Mental problems cause people to be unstable and that's when random fits of violence occur. Violence was overlooked as a whole, and that's why there was also overlooked violence in marriage. Everybody was a big ball of nerves waiting to explode. We are currently in the most peaceful period that humanity as ever seen. This is because we have unprecedented quality of life. Beating up your spouse is now a relic of the past that belongs to a minority of people with severe mental illnesses. It's not going to come back unless we nuke ourselves backward and regress in civilization progress.
>>
>>17111620
>*There is never a reason why a man should hit a women* is absolute horseshit. There are plenty of fucking reasons to hit a women.
There is one, and only one, reason to hit a woman: if she is physically attacking you. Even then, you only do the bare minimum you need to do in order to get away, and then you get the hell out of Dodge.

I do not say this from any sense of chivalry (though that's certainly deeply ingrained on me as well). I say it from watching women fight. Our culture teaches certain fighting traditions to men from an early age -stop when it's over, leave it in the ring, etc- that it simply does not bother to teach women. The results are fucking nasty. You do NOT want to be in on that. Any teacher can back me up on this. When boys fight, you break them up; when girls fight, you call security.

>waah she made me mad so I hit her don't you see I'm the victim here
Grow the fuck up. Yes, you are being tested, and you are apparently failing. All the more proof of why you need more testing.
>>
>>17111654
>The more people have an hard life, the more they develop mental problems.
I'm not sure that's necessarily the case. Certainly it's intuitive, but it fails to tale into account resiliencies and coping mechanisms. Mental illness is on the rise in the developed world, far more than can be explained by hardship alone, especially as people's lives are only getting easier on the whole. The crisis needs a new explanation.
>>
>>17111655
>Any teacher can back me up on this. When boys fight, you break them up; when girls fight, you call security.
>teachers
You're talking about children. Have you even seen a real fight? How sheltered of a life do you live?

Also OP was talking men->women not women->women. If a women *fights a man hand to hand the results are not going to be "fucking nasty" for either the guy or the woman. She is going to give up pretty fuckin' quickly. For some reason a lot of women think they are the toughest bitch on the planet even when they drive a prius bought by daddy and live in the whitest parts of LA.

>Even then, you only do the bare minimum you need to do in order to get away,
If you're being attacked by anyone you don't just do the "bare minimum". Physical strength difference doesn't make a difference when weapons are involved. Either a knife or a gun. You go full out fight for you life and don't hold back. You will die if you do. Are you one of those "cops should shoot the legs" fags?

>Grow the fuck up. Yes, you are being tested, and you are apparently failing.
What the fuck are you even talking about. If a man tests another man hes getting his ass beat. You sound like one of those "weah violence is wrong" faggot's that should just the fuck up already.
>>
>>17111683
>You're talking about children. Have you even seen a real fight? How sheltered of a life do you live?
Yeah, I'm talking about children. With adults it's worse.

>Also OP was talking men->women not women->women.
Doesn't matter. Getting into a fight with a woman is a bad idea, whether or not you are female.

>>Even then, you only do the bare minimum you need to do in order to get away,
>If you're being attacked by anyone you don't just do the "bare minimum". Physical strength difference doesn't make a difference when weapons are involved. Either a knife or a gun. You go full out fight for you life and don't hold back. You will die if you do.
Certainly, if there's any reason to believe that this is the minimum (and when the other side is armed, it usually is). But even then, it is possible to be excessive. In particular, when the threat is neutralized, you stop.

>Are you one of those "cops should shoot the legs" fags?
Of course not. Are you one of those Krav Maga psychos?

>>Grow the fuck up. Yes, you are being tested, and you are apparently failing.
>What the fuck are you even talking about. If a man tests another man hes getting his ass beat.

>You sound like one of those "weah violence is wrong" faggot's that should just the fuck up already.
Wrong again. Violence is a tool, but like all dangerous tools, it must be used judiciously or not at all. What you advocate is not judicious use.
>>
>>17111655
grown, civilised people don't hit other people unless it's self defense (or defending someone else's safety), or a martial arts class or something.

if you think it's ok to hit people - men, women, whatever - just because you're mad, then go back to the barn you were raised in and eat some hay.
>>
>>17111782
also did not intend to reply to a post. brain is not awake yet.

and for the record I am fine with acknowledging that humans are in fact animals. but we're pretty fucking smart animals and most of us can learn some (not perfect, but pretty impressive) self-control - at least enough to not go wailing on people just because.
>>
>>17111586
because women are self-absorbed cunts and sometimes is necessary to impart some sense to them.
I think is a better option to evaluate who are you dating/marrying in the first place instead of trying to fix something later on the way.
>>
>>17111586
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIOY2ezMy9A

watch this, >>17111620 is right
>>
the finest day that i ever had was when i learned to... manipulate women emotionally far better than they can manipulate me.

feels good man. they can't even get me near that point of being pushed towards the edge. cus i'm sitting there calmly pushing them.
>>
>>17112020
pls share your wisdom
>>
>>17111586
Bait

Saged
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.