[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I need some help guys. I was at a sex shop with my girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: received_698528986926952.jpg (20 KB, 627x417) Image search: [Google]
received_698528986926952.jpg
20 KB, 627x417
So I need some help guys. I was at a sex shop with my girlfriend and a man came in and was very aggressively harassing her. I told him to lay off of her before I beat his ass and an employee there threatened to call the cops if he didn't leave and he went and lifted my girlfriends skirt up and high tailed it before I could get to him.
Here is where I want advice on what to do. He was wearing a McDonald's uniform and his name was on it. I know he works at the one across the street because I've seen him there before. Is there any way I could get him fired? Or is there nothing because it was outside the workplace? Thanks for any serious responses... I just don't want him to get away with what he did if there is one
>>
Of course you could. It's on camera right? The employee is a witness? Get him fired, I don't want that pervy ass motherfucker handing out happy meals and shit
>>
What would I say? To who? Manager?
>>
>>17111014
Just go to the manager and be like I need so and sos last name so my girl can charge him with harassment, and that should probably do it.
>>
>>17111079
Yeah, he sexually assaulted her on camera in a McDonald's uniform. Make sure that tape exists and get revenge on that retard
>>
>>17111014
dont they have cameras?
>>
>>17111079
call the police dude, they'll do the talking
>>
>>17111014
step 1: get the sex shop workers name and make sure he remembers that night. tell him you are going to tell McD's manager about it and mention that he saw the whole thing as well.

step2.
walk into the McD's and ask to speak with a manager while the sex shop dude (& the employee ideally) are working. then tell the manager that that employee was in uniform in the sex shop and harassing your gf at X day X time and <insert guy's name> at the sex shop saw the whole thing.

leave it at that. with any luck it might work. unless the McD's guy is a manager

imma be honest, since i assume its a city if there are sex shops across from McD's the cops won't give a fuck, they have shit to do. if you live in some nowhere w/ a tiny dept of looking to start shit cops for sure just tell them
>>
>>17111014
>I told him to lay off of her before I beat his ass

If you were really capable of beating his ass you would have just done it instead of saying "l-lay off"
>>
I hate fighting but I almost did. I especially didn't want my girlfriend to see me like that but I'm going there today to see what's going on. And it's a good sized police force in the town. I was just in the bad side of town.
Will post on here the results
>>
Did you guys buy anything?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.