[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
he likes me more than i like him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1460508629989.jpg (126 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1460508629989.jpg
126 KB, 433x419
I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend for 3 months, and i'm having some serious doubts about it. I like him a lot, but he moves very fast. he is head over heels in love with me, but i think it's puppy love really. but he is willing to do anything for me, and he has proven that many times over. overall, he likes me a lot more than i like him. I'm into him, and i dislike the thought of him leaving me, but it's like i can't get into him at the level he is into me.

I don't know what to do. do i wait it out, and expect my like to grow into love as time goes on? and what if it doesn't? does he not deserve a SO that loves him the way he loves me? he has made it clear he has long term plans, but i'm kinda iffy. He's also a bit selfish when it comes to sex, and it really bugs me.
>>
>>17110701
there are 2 things you could 2.
1. dump him and find someone that will fit better you expectations. An then dump the next guy and move to someone else because you will always be unsatisfied cunt... or
2. talking to him and resolve things as adults (that you are assumingly are) instead of posting about it in anonymous chinese cartoon forums.
the choice is yours.
>>
>>17110701
You probably push him away for no reason at all. And you think that him reaching out to you is love or something. He probably is not as into you as you think. Maybe he just wants to talk to you, instead of you pushing him away.

You're probably a whore and can't handle any kind of serious relationship.
>>
>>17110701
I was the head over heels boyfriend in this situation a few months ago, and then she dumped me and completely shattered my heart and self esteem. Now she's off laughing and continuing on as normal while I'm stuck in near depression. She never told me what I did wrong so I don't even know what I could do differently in the future.

Talk to him, OP. Get out of your own head and actually ask him what he wants. You may think he deserves better, but that is you being selfish if all he wants is you.
>>
>>17110761
thank you for the non-salty reply. I will talk to him, and tell him how i'm feeling. i'm sorry your going through that, i don't want that for my boyfriend at all. I do think i will eventually come around to loving him, it's just that i go much slower than he does. He said i love you in the first 2 weeks, and that is way too soon for me. I have put off telling him this but i need to let him know.
>>
>>17110766
And it might be hard for him, but he'll understand if you want to change pace. Just remember that you have to be clear an honest about what you want, and that guys cannot go backwards. What I mean is if you say you want to go slower, you cannot mean you want to go in reverse. Say what you really mean. Don't play games with him or you'll destroy him, and he doesn't deserve that just for loving you too much.
>>
Imo saying I love you within the first 2 weeks is a huge red flag
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.