[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 640x1136
Recently I've become friends with this girl at my school, lets say maybe 2 months ago. We have a class together and I always sit with her. Anyway, we were snapchatting and texting constantly for a good while, which included alot of flirting, and we hung out one on one a few times. I started to develop feelings for her.

Then out of nowhere she hooked up with some guy, which shocked me for a couple days. Of course I didnt tell her that. Then things went back to normal, with the constant flirting and whatnot. We even started facetiming fairly frequently.
Then she told me she was hooking up with another guy last weekend, some sophomore. I told her that I had a thing for her and that I'd rather not have her talk about her hook ups with me. She said something like "Thats good to know" and pretty quickly things were back to normal, with the facetiming and whatnot.

I figured I'd ask her to prom and then ask her out when the time was right, so I asked her this morning, with a cheesy poster and all that. She said yes, and she seemed happy about it, she hugged me and had this huge smile on her face and all that. And then she sent me pic related after school.

I feel so fucking shitty, an enthusiastic yes to prom and then she sends me this. This fucking girl went into my phone and added a bunch of stupid heart emojis after her name, called me "hot as fuck" on more than one occasion, rests her legs on me in class. I fell for her like an idiot, and now I pay the price.

I literally allowed myself to become a beta orbiter but I didnt see it till it was too fucking late. I cucked myself /adv/

I've accepted that I cant change the way she feels, now the question is how do I respond? I've already been silent for a while. And how the hell do I take her to prom now? Im gonna take her and then afterwards she goes over to her new bf's house and fucks him? Fuck that. I dont even know where to go from here.

Please help /adv/, Im completely lost in this situation.
>>
>>17110603
Sorry for the wall of text
>>
Don't take her to prom. This is the definition of when guys say girls are retards and why men don't understand women. Don't take her, she's a bitch. Go to prom and rub your junk on another girl and have fun.
>>
>>17110603
Take her to prom, then fuck her. You've gotten seduce her man. Sounds like shes playing hard to get, go for it.

It sounds like she's telling you, you better pounce or I'm moving on.
>>
I think she's the type of girl who likes being playful and tries to get as much attention as she can get. She'll be flirty with as many people as possible because she enjoys being desired but she'll always keep them at arm's length. It's a rush for her to see all these guys try to advance from their beta orbit while she pushes them back.

Don't take her. If she has a guy she's making official then let him take her. She's gonna grow up to be a whore, jumping from guy to guy for her meals.
>>
Dude drop her. She's no good and don't waste your time. You're in high school and a lot of people have had that girl that takes advantage of his feelings. And she talks about hooking up with lads around you and said yes to prom to you but sent you that shit after school.
She doesn't respect you or your feelings.
Move on man, it's the best. She's the epitome of why there are guys here that hate women, because of women like her breh. That's how shitty she is.
>>
Maybe you shouldn't catch feelings for a girl who is telling you about how she is hooking up with someone else. Seriously, why?
>>
>>17110655
Yeah OP is a sap in that regard but the kid is in high school. He's probably naive until he learns.
>>
>>17110603
It's funny, this is 95% the same thing that happened to me just 2 weeks ago when I went to Prom. This girl was hella into me, we flirted a fuck ton, I asked her to Prom, she said yes. We had a good time, we kissed, but out of no where after that she tells me that she's been dating this SOPHOMORE for like a week. I had been talking to this girl for maybe a month and a half, she started talking to this guy the last 2 weeks before Prom. I don't know what happened, and I feel like absolute shit. Women have no problem playing guys like that. And this guy she's dating now is an absolute fucking tweaker autist.
>>
>>17110673
>Women have no problem playing guys like that.
Pretty much true.
Hope you moved on as well and started doing your own thing.
>>
man this high school shit is annoying me

No Op, do not take her to prom, as a matter of fact, go ask literally any other girl to prom and just not talk to this girl again

She is slutty and is using you as a backup in case she needs support. Why bother when there are literally hundreds of other girls who wish they had someone like you to talk to
>>
>>17110681
Trying my best, I really did like her, long before she even started texting me in fact. It's whatever, I'll move on as I've had to do before.
>>
Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Should I just ignore her from now on? I assume I'll have to tell her Im not taking her at some point. And I have another close friend in that class to sit with, so I assume thats what Ill be doing.
>>
>>17110688
Let this be a lesson to you. This is the age where girls are starting to come into their power and they're just beginning to flex their muscles. They want it all and they'll break hearts because it's fun.
>>
>>17110702
Ignore her and don't tell her you're not taking her, take another girl instead. Teach her a lesson
>>
>>17110702

Cutting contact is magical trust me

>Don't tell her you aren't talking to her, that defeats the purpose. Saying that means she got to her and she is in your head, the point of cutting contact is to make it seems to her that she isn't important to you and you dont give a fuck
>>
>>17110655
Are you retarded? I'm pretty sure that OP wrote that had feelings for her, THEN she hooked up with a guy, in that order on purpose

It's not retarded to fall for someone who acts like she's into you for attention
>>
>>17110702
obviously

no dont tell her that shit, just stop talking her, stop talking to her three months ago. when she gives the fake ass sad emojis asking if youll never talk again, still dont talk

she prob wont even do that so you have nothing to worry about, and if she does or if she pushes it, just say theres nothing to say anymore, youre talking to someone else and thats that
>>
>>17110603
It's a bummer OP, but this chick's going to grow into a ho straight up move on, ignore her, stop the facetiming, snapchatting and all that other bullshit, don't sit with her in class. Just move the fuck on, ignoring a girl that has lead you on gives great satisfaction trust.
>>
>>17110702

You don't have to tell her shit. Something you're going to need to fight and stomp out of your head is this idea that you're beholden or obliged to her. You're not and you never where. No walking on eggshells, no awkward glances, etc. It's gonna suck but it's something you need to start practicing to avoid this shit in the future and instill good habits to maintain your own sanity.
>>
>>17110717
Yeah, well, I didn't read that post too carefully, it was a huge block of text that I just didn't really care about. But still, he caught feelings for this girl, then continued to feel for her even though she told him multiple times that she was hooking up with other guys. That should be enough to kill any enthusiasm in my humble opinion. It's not really that big of a deal whether she told him before or after, especially when it sounds like they haven't even hooked up before.
>>
And don't fucking cave if she guilts you or acts like she likes you/will fuck you.
>>
>>17110603
the best way to go about something like this is to cut contact.
Considering what you wrote and from a third party point of view, she has never respected you. You are just an entertainment for her while she waste for other guys to give her attention.
if you keep her around it only do good to her and you have literally nothing gain out of it.
It's for your own good. And I'm sorry for women being soulless succubus. We tried to warn you.
>>
>>17110702
I wouldn't cut contact. I think you should just act like you don't care. Of course, don't go to prom with her, let her go with her boyfriend (who will be cucked down the line no question about it). Find someone else to go with and act like nothing's wrong. This will pay dividends down the road.
>>
>>17110603
>Please help
You stop being so friendly. Stop with all the texting and media whoring. Keep it casual strictly to school related stuff. You and her need boundaries. Make it clear and tactfully known to her that you can't be investing so much of your focus and intimacy on her if she's not willing to invest back. Unless she has a change of mind nothing is gonna happen between the two of you. If she'll have some kind of fit about your decision fuck her. You can't toy with people when they have feelings for someone and she seems to be doing just that while being oblivious to her actions.
>>
>>17110702
>Should I just ignore her from now on?
Not ignore in the sense "You don't exist, I can't see or hear you." ignore. Just stop with all the attention. You act as if nothing ever happened between you and are on colleague terms. If she does confront you or will want to talk explain yourself calmly and objectively but avoid drama.
>>
Thanks guys, I think I have a good idea of how to go about this now. I really appreciate the help
>>
>>17110673
>>17110650
>>17110622
>women

Women don't pull this stupid shit. Girls do. You're in high school OP, all i can say is that the quality of people gets better when you get older and most people are less likely to play games like this.

Cut contact with her, go have fun at prom and move on in your life. I know this kind of shit seems like it's super important right now but honestly it isn't
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.