[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LSD Questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: IJCtOS4.jpg (107 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
IJCtOS4.jpg
107 KB, 500x500
Well I might get banned for drug related post, but I'll give it a shot.

I want to do some drugs with some friends. Never done drugs before, only had alcohol. So I want to do LSD but I'm pretty sure that this might be a little early to do it, given that I have no past experience in real drugs. I'm not too curious about weed, but more hallucinogenics. I've heard that you get more imaginative when you're tripping. I write screenplays and make short film and would like that creative boost plus the cool experience. Would any of you say it's fine to do LSD as a starting drug, or would you say use a weaker hallucinogenic. If so, then what?

Also, my fathers side has a history of addiction and schizophrenia. Will either of these be a problem on first uses? I assume the addiction will be nothing to worry about.

Thanks in advance /adv/
>>
>>17109898
Taking drugs before acid really isn't necessary,but getting heavily baked has a few light similarities to acid and could prepare you for some physical experiences you're not used to. Also the whole LSD-induced schizophrenia thing isn't proven at all, and it's not grounded in anything. Acid is great for the experience, but honestly not as much if you want to consistently use it, in my experience shrooms and weed are generally better when it comes to needing to record your ideas, but acid will still definitely help your creative process. For safety, get a testing kit since street acid tends to be sketchy and get a tripsitter so you don't do any crazy shit. Another useful tip is do it on a good day and have a calm and relaxing area to trip in to avoid a bad trip. Have fun on the other side, OP.
>>
>>17110085
> Also the whole LSD-induced schizophrenia thing isn't proven at all,
lsd doesn't cause schizophrenia, but causes latent psychotic disorders to manifest. and OPs family has a history of schizophrenia, so there is this possibility.

also, a testing kit is worth nothing these days because the only test you get for LSD is an ehrlichs reagent, which just tells you if an ergoline is present, but not which of the 20 lsd derivaties that are available atm it is.
>>
>>17110085
It's irresponsible as fuck to suggest that the link between schizophrenia and LSD is completely unfounded. Anything that can profoundly affect ones mental health, which we can all agree that tripping does, could potentially cause a latent mental illness to surface. Combine that with the fact that this is an adolescent with a family history of schizophrenia and it's plain old stupid to not consider it.

However, that's not to say that OP cannot/should not do LSD.

OP, consider the fact that tripping can be an extremely emotional experience which can change the state of your mental health for the long term. Consider the fact that you have a family history of a disease with a slight link to recreational hallucinogen use. Consider these things and decide for yourself if the consequences and the risks are something you want to live with.

In all likelihood, you will be fine. But there's a chance it could change you forever, better or worse. Don't let anyone lull you into a false sense of security or fear.
>>
Don't do LSD because you won't get LSD.

Do psilocybin. If you ask for LSD, you'll get a research chemical. You pretty much have to specifically request LSD from a dealer and hope that he or she can find some.
>>
>>17110085
>Also the whole LSD-induced schizophrenia thing isn't proven at all,

I agree there is no link between Limited slip Differentials and schizophrenia. The link between latent schizoprenia and lysergic acid diethylamide is however well documented.

It nevers ceases to amaze me how dumb people can be.
>>
>>17110156
Yeah, this is a concern. If you don't get LSD, you'll most likely get 25i. 25i tastes really bitter, and you have to keep it on your tongue/gums to absorb it. LSD, you can just directly swallow and you'll absorb it. 25i has super similar effects, and some people even prefer it over LSD. However, my boyfriend didn't like the headache and just feeling meh the next day after 25i
>>
I've done LSD twice. First time I took one tab, second time I took two. The experience was very different between the two. I had a good time both times, but two tabs feels way more intense than one. How you feel when you take it and who you take it with will probably affect how it goes. I can't say much about bad trips, mostly because I wasn't taking very high doses, but I will say that I had moments where I got kind of anxious. The first time, at one point I was worried that I'd have a bad trip, but I made it through. You just have to remember that you control how it goes. If you feel yourself start to worry or feel not amazing, you do something different or remind yourself that you have the power to change how you feel at any time.
>>
>>17109898
Not to Hijack OP's thread, but what do other anons think of doing LSD if I have a history with Depersonalization/Derealization disorder? This was around 2 years ago. I was able to get over it fairly quickly (3-4 months) and I'm now able to smoke weed w no problems.
>>
>>17110182
If you're gonna try it, I'd say try a very small dose first. Like one or 1/2 a tab. But, whenever you're taking it, try not to have those worries on your mind. Ideally do something that'll take your mind off of the fact that you recently took LSD and you're waiting for it to kick in
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.