[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 188x266) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 188x266
So, I've been dating this guy for two months about and we haven't had our first kiss yet. I'm planning to kiss him this weekend. We are going on a double date at the movies. Just thinking about me we wonder how to make it the "right moment" to kiss him while being in the movies on a double date. Any suggestions/advice??
>>
>>17109040
He probably hasn't missed you for a reason, maybe has herpes and doesn't want to give it to you.
>>
You are talking to flabby and sick virgin neckbeard who would kill their uncle to have a girl kiss them. Wrong place to ask this.

But honestly you have to be secluded and have a moment where you each stare at each other and go for it.
>>
>>17109040
>2 months into relationship
>not kissing
is this high school again? I've slept with girls on a second date. All i can say to you is: kissing him now will unleash the urges you both have. Enjoy your wild ride of jumping from "innocent dating" to flat out banging whenever it's possible.
>>
>>17109079
Not everyone is a degenerate, hypergamy Jane.
>>
>>17109111
>degenerate
Pretty harsh right there, didn't see the sarcasm. But i'll hold to the second part of my post. If OP kisses the guy now it will be a hormone rollercoaster. Weird guy though, i'd probably make my moves in 1st month of dating. But different tastes, different attitudes.
>>
>>17109145
Holy shit. I have never seen someone react so nice on one of my insult shitposts on 4chan. Kek.
Do you frequent 4chan? I know this is the most tumbleresque board on the whole site though. Though you make me feel hope Anon!
>>
>>17109079
>>17109060
>>17109055
I did this in high school like 8 years ago, OP
freshman year, so I assume you both are around 14 or 15

Anyways it was really cringey and I was a awkward wierdo back then. He's not ready for a relationship and has self-confidence issues
break up immediately

oh also he's probably sexually repressed by his conservative family
>>
>>17109174
>This is the change to get him out of that viscious cycle
>"Don't do it OP"

Nice suggestions. Some selflessness is appreciated, princess bitchy
>>
>>17109145
As a guy i almost never made that move because i was terrified it would fail
It did
She made fun of me

Im 6'4 and my gf is 5'4 so kissing her goodbye was a great idea on paper but man doing it for the first time in seconds before she had to go on her bus
Kinda missed by a bit
Felt like shit
But she was awful or worse so it was okay, we laughed it away

But im definitely not kissing a girl first again
>>
>>17109189
I'm a guy actually

I'm thinking for her own benefit though not his, relationships shouldn't be charity work
>>
>>17109165
I do frequently browse 4chan. I never get triggered on /adv/ since there are alot of serious problems that need to be solved (in a sea of troll threads desu). I agree on the tumblresque part though.
>>
>>17109203
Doesn't matter. How the you think the worlds is going to change? Of course it isn't fucking charity work, but helping a guy over his fear to kiss and fuck is not that much of a big deal. Also you assumed far too much in your previous post. Almost bordering projection.
>>
>>17109230
two months is a long time, I think that narrows the pool considerably
>>
>>17109192
The fact i've larned is that dwelling on mistakes is something that only holds you back. We all have been in weird situations, so it's better to laugh it off and never think about it again. Nothing good comes from thinking about our mistakes. We did them, we've learned from them, and we all moved forward.
>>
To make the "right moment" at the theater, just leave the other couple you are on a double date with and seclude yourself with your guy. Go on a walk or something and hold hands and then sit down and look each other in the eyes and kiss. Idk
>>
>>17109261
I know
And thanks

It still feels pretty weird and i never forget a thing
>>
So great how no one answered OP's question. Just kiss him whenever you FEEL like it's the right moment. Don't waste time, this isn't high school
>>
>>17109414
actually it probably is
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.