[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I fuck a girl on my course without anyone knowing? She's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nfcnmsJ9Z21rvcjd7o2_400.gif (2 MB, 268x162) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfcnmsJ9Z21rvcjd7o2_400.gif
2 MB, 268x162
How do I fuck a girl on my course without anyone knowing?

She's known for being a slut and she's a bit ugly but has got a nice body. She's keen to fuck me but I sort of want to keep it a secret. I obviously can't say 'lets keep this between us' can i?

Basically there's a couple girls I want to make a move on but this one has straight up said she'd fuck me. Dunno how much it would kill my chances with other girls if it got out

then again I haven't fucked in a while and I'm keen for some sex.
>>
lads please
>>
>>17107869

Bird in the hand cuz
>>
Tell her she's a moped.
>>
>>17107869

ay, regardless if you tell her not to tell anyone she'll tell someone like you would in her position. You think the other women would give a fuck if you fucked her?
>>
>>17107869

It's what you make of it brah. Don't make it anything more than it is - a fuck.
That way you give her no reason to carry on about it as long as the act itself isn't anything beyond vanilla sex. As long as she isn't good friends with your other prospects then it's on the level.

Sow your wild oats with her and enjoy having a nice, consensual, quality shaggy with your slutty friend.
>>
I had a crush on this guy I used to hook up with, he was a solid 9/10, and I found out he's had sex with this really overweight girl and it didn't affect how I felt about him at all. I don't know why having sex is treated so weird in the us.
>>
>>17107919
i guess I can never know. Sometimes shagging girls makes you more attractive to others because it shows you have value or some shit.

>>17107927
My course is small, no doubt if it got out it'd spread like wildfire. Otherwise, you're right, as long as I keep it as a shag then it won't get out of hand.
>>
Just be low key nice to her like she's a cool classmate as opposed to romantic nice. She'll get the point since she's used to being treated like a non romantic sexual interest.
>>
>>17107965
not sure either. im probably overthinking this anyways

>>17107973
yeah, she always messages me on facebook all flirty and stuff. really hope she isn't looking for a relationship
>>
so how should I set this up?

just message her like 'hey what you up to tonight?'
>>
>>17108006
Yeah. You're not in a relationship, so I don't think it matters who you hook up with. If anybody thinks less of you having sex outside of a relationship then they're probably just jealous, so who gives a shit? Just don't do anything really dirty like eating her out, especially if she has had a ton of bodies.
>>
>>17108114
Now you are keen to asking us how to ask her out? Are you keen on us fucking her for you too? Just post her FB and I'll be keen to take over from here OP. Good luck with those other bitches.
>>
>>17108178
a-are you okay, anon?
>>
>>17107869

You have no control over who she will tell and when she will talk about it.

You assume she won't tell everyone you were a two pump chump or couldn't get fully erect.

So, rethink your stance about your cool points.

If you want to fuck her, fuck her.
If you don't, then don't.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.