[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it asking for trouble to date a girl that looks EXACTLY like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 659x483) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 659x483
Is it asking for trouble to date a girl that looks EXACTLY like my oneitis?
>>
I don't see a problem, i guess it's just your type of girl
>>
I've actually been thinking about the same thing, OP.
It seems like the biggest issue with this is that it would result in you not necessarily viewing the girl as herself, but as a kind of prototype of your oneitis.
>>
>>17107852
It'll only be a problem if you try turning her into your oneitis. You have to keep in mind that any similarities are only skin-deep and that she may turn out a completely different person. Unless you really don't know your oneitis at all, in which case don't forget her name or you risk major spaghetti spillage.
>>
>>17108290
>spaghetti spillage
What an ironically colloquial way to use that phrase.
>>
>>17107852
Dating itself is asking for trouble IMHO
>>
>>17107852

only if you dislike her personality.

i think we all develop a sort of archetype. its hard to say if we like a certain feature because our 'oneitis' had it, or if we like our oneitis cuz were naturally attracted to that feature.

I had crushes on several curly haired men growing up and im not sure if they are the source for my obsession or i just didnt realize thats why i liked them at the time.

fucking curls man i could run my fingers through em for days.
>>
File: image.png (142 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
image.png
142 KB, 415x367
>DTF oneitis clone
>>
>>17107852
It should be fine as you remember she is NOT your oneitis so try not comparing them.
>>
>>17107852
It's asking for trouble to date anybody when you have a oneitis. Including, funnily enough, your oneitis. Let her go, and THEN get back into the dating scene.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.