[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/ I need help. I really want to try out my bi-curiosities.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.jpg (155 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.jpg
155 KB, 1280x720
/adv/ I need help. I really want to try out my bi-curiosities. Ive tried a couple times but chickened out. How do i stop being a pussy?
>>
Bumpo
>>
If you don't feel comfortable, don't do it. Decide who you want to be. Do you want to be gay? If so, find someone you're comfortable with and try it out. If you don't want to be that kind of person, forget about it and try to move on.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 600x190) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 600x190
Not to spook you or anything but you probably shouldn't in case you regret it for the rest of your life
>>
>>17106963
By the way, source?
>>
take some ecstasy if you want to try fucking a dude/getting fucked
make sure you tell your partner youre experimenting for the first time so if you dont like it it doesnt make them feel bad and its not about them
that way if you end up not liking it you can blame the drug for making the decision as a mental shield from wanting to kill yourself afterwards
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.