[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I last smoked Saturday. I need to be able to pass a drug test
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1461794557136.jpg (40 KB, 480x289) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461794557136.jpg
40 KB, 480x289
I last smoked Saturday. I need to be able to pass a drug test sometime soon. I need as much advice as possible to be able to get this shit out of my system as soon as possible.
>>
Was in a similar position as you before. There's no use. I tried everything (drinking shitton of water, taking vitamins etc) and I came back positive for THC no matter what I tried. I was up all night the night before drinking water and peeing, did everything right, and it didn't work.
>>
That can't be it, bump
>>
>>17106819 What happens if they find THC in your system? Do police get involved? I'm thinking about getting a summer job here soon.
>>
>>17106804
You're fucked.
It can take two-six weeks
Next time don't do drugs before a drug test.
Drink lots and exercise. Probably won't help though.
>>
>>17106804

if it's a saliva test you'll be fine

urine and hair tests are damn near impossible to fool, hate to break it to you

idk what summer job you're getting that you need a drug test for but no the police don't get involved because you failed a drug test
>>
>>17106936
They call the fbi, the dea and your mother.
>>
>>17106950 OH NO NOT MOMMY
>>
>Step one: Don't smoke
>run every single day, eat healthy food
>Drink apple vinegar or whatever the fuck it's called
>drink a fuck ton of water, like drink a gallon, piss a gallon, drink another fucking gallon and piss it out again
>basically burn as much fat as you can
>3 days before piss test stop running, eat junk food
>build back up fat you just worked so hard to lose
>day of drug test 5 hours before do another gallon of drink-piss
>drink 2 bottles water before piss test, ~half hour
>still fail piss test
have fun faggot
>>
>>17106804
Harm yourself "accidentally" so much you can't be present for the test
>>
>>17106804
Don't smoke in the first place, fgt.
>>
If you only smoked one time and had been clean for a while, as long as you have like a week in between now and then, and you should be fine.
>>
>>17106804
Urine test covers 10-20 days, hair test up to a year.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.